Chapter Ten Rain

THE NEXT DAY--SATURDAY

Megumi POV

I woke up feeling wasted. My eyes are puffy, and it's like I can't open them.. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I was feeling hungry so I went to the kitchen. When Jun and Ryuu-nii sees me, they don't say anything. They probably know that I cried my eyes out last night and that I won't say anything about my problem. They know me more than anyone else. They know I keep my own problem to myself, unlike other people, I'm not vocal. When I look at the table, there was a plate of pancakes and a note.

PLEASE CHEER UP MEGUMI

Fr: Ryuu & Jun

I smiled and took a bite out of the pancake. After eating, I washed my plate and took a seat between Ryuu-nii and Jun in the sofa in the living room. I embraced them and said thank you. After that we watched movies. I was kind of suffocated spending time in the room and it was already lunchtime so I went out to the near café to breathe some air. I told Jun that I'll just grab some food outside.

Yahiro POV

I woke up at exactly 4 AM. I couldn't go back to sleep so I went for a run. When I came back it's already 6 in the morning, after resting for a bit, I went to shower. After putting on casual clothes, I received a message.

Fr: Sakura

The spoiled brat (Akishadevil) won't need us for the day. She says she needs her beauty rest. Yay! \(^_^)/ I can see my Jun-kun. Finally after several days of torture!

Hmmmm... That's good news. Speaking of seeing someone, I also want to meet Megumi. First, I stayed at my office to finish the work that I couldn't do for the past few days. It took me the whole morning. My stomach was grumbling already so I looked at my phone. It's already 11:30. Since it's almost finished, I decided to go out already.

"Prepare the car." I said to the head butler

"But, Young Master, it's already lunchtime, you should eat first." He replied.

"I'll just eat outside." Me

"Okay, I understand." He said followed by a sigh.

I know that he cares for my health; he's practically the one who raised me and my brother, Chitose, because of the busy schedule of my parents.

After getting into the car, I went to drive towards the direction of Megumi's house. I'm already here. Since I was hungry I went to the café to eat. After eating, I scanned the surroundings. It was already cloudy outside and it seems like it will rain. Continued scanning inside the café and then I saw a familiar figure on the table near the wall, it's kind of hidden because of the plants but I can't be mistaken. It's her. After paying the bill, I paced slowly towards her direction, when I reached her table. I just sit in front of her. She seemed to have noticed that she wasn't alone in the table so she turned her head and as she saw me, those adorable eyes went wide and she seemed to be in a state of shock. I just grin at her reaction.

Megumi POV

I was shocked to see Yahiro sitting on the opposite seat in my table. I couldn't even utter a word. What is he doing here?

"Hey, is that the face you make when you see your fiancé and future husband?" Yahiro with a grin plastered on his face

I forgot to bring my writing tools so I have no choice but to speak.

"What are you doing here?" Me. After finishing my question, he seemed to be pretty pissed.

"Why are you using your voice?" Yahiro said with annoyance in his tone

"It's only proper to answer my question first before I answer yours." Me

"I'm here to see you. Now answer mine." Yahiro who keeps at staring at me

"Well, I forgot my writing tools and in case you don't know, I'm starting to use my voice more now, because I realized that talking won't affect my voice as long as it's not shouting." I explained

"What is the point in having writing material if you always forget them?" He whispers but I still hear it.

"What did you say?" I asked him but he blushes instead which makes me giggle.

"Why do you want to see me?" I asked him. He blushes even more before he answers.

"I just missed you." He says in a whisper still blushing

"What I couldn't hear you?" I asked teasingly.

"I said I MISSED YOU!!!" he suddenly stands up and shouted so the attention of everyone in the café was turned to us. We both blush and everyone minds their own business.

"Where were you these past few days?" I asked curiously even though I knew the answer

"I was with Akisha" those words crushed my heart and I couldn't even listen to the rest of his explanation. It seems like the weather is with me since the rain started pouring down. My head is also starting to hurt.

"Sorry, Yahiro. I'm not feeling well so I'll go home now." I said walking towards the door of the café. After I closed the door, I was about to go into the rain when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"At least wait until the rain stops." He said to me. I shake my head and run through the rain.

He catches me and turned me to face him

"Why are you crying?" He asks

"I'm not. It's the rain." I replied

"Don't fool me Megumi, I know you." He said to me. I struggle to break free but he was too strong. I kept staring at him. I feel so tired. He sigh then lets me go. I feel my legs weakening and my world was spinning, before I fall to the ground, he catches me and the last thing I saw was Yahiro shouting and everything goes black.