Chapter Twenty-One-The Meeting

Akira POV

I am very excited today. Megumi's company just relocated from Boston. I am currently planning to give her a surprise visit and help her if she needs some help. We are already in the building inside the elevator; we are heading for the floor of Megumi's office.

"Akira, why did you need to drag me here? I still have lots of work to do at school." Tadashi complained.

"Shut up. I know you also want to see Megumi. You should accompany your dear wife to visit her. Also, why are you complaining when you hate work so much?" I asked him and he turned pale.

"Because if mother finds out she'll hang me in the rooftop of the school and have me bungee jump. Just visualizing it is scary." He said while terror is very evident in his voice and his body shaking.

I think Tadashi is the way he is now because of the way the Director raised him. The elevator opened and we walked on the hallway. Anyway, I'm very excited to see how Megumi looks like in a business suit. Just imagining it makes me drool.

"Akira, why are you drooling?" Tadashi asked me.

"No way!" I exclaimed and wiped my mouth, when he saw that he laughed so I punched him and he went flying. Geez! Some things just never change even though we're already married. He landed near the door in front of two people who have surprised expression.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked Sakura and Yahiro.

"Well, I was dragged by Sakura. Why couldn't you just come with your husband?" he said and complained.

"Well, Jun-kun is busy managing the company, I don't want to disturb him." She replied.

"So you're saying it's okay to disturb me when I also have my own company to manage?" Yahiro said slightly ticked off.

"Tehe (>_<)" she said.

"What's with that?!" he said angrily.

"Who cares, you've already done so much work, and you're free right?" she asked with puppy eyes.

"Well, you're right." He replied back trying to calm down.

"Why didn't you want to go?" Tadashi asked as he rubbed the part of his face I punched.

"Well I don't think she'll like to see me." He said.

"I'm sure she'll be delighted. Let's go." And I opened the door to see Megumi looking at a folder. She was wearing a pencil cut skirt cut above her knees, her top being a blouse topped with a blazer. Her hair tied up in a ponytail and she was wearing glasses. It seems that she didn't notice us. So I faked a cough and she looked at our direction.

Megumi POV

I was reviewing the list of the things we transported from our old building; I was checking everything when I heard a cough. I looked at that direction and saw Akira-chan. I smiled and she ran to hug me and I hugged her back. I really missed her, I looked at their direction. I saw Tadashi and Sakura who has a smile in their faces with Yahiro who was obviously looking nervous. Akira-chan let go of me.

"Hey, everyone, It's nice to see you again." They don't look that different except for they look older and Tadashi and Yahiro wearing business suit, while Sakura-chan wore a casual dress while Akira-chan wore a formal dress with a blazer on top.

"We're angry at you, you didn't come to our wedding!" Sakura-chan and Akira-chan said in unison.

"Eh? But I sent my wedding gifts together with Mashiro-kun's." I said with sweat forming on my forehead.

"That guy too. He has the guts not to attend my wedding." Sakura-chan

"And also he didn't tell us you left together." Akira-chan

"I'll kill him when I see him." Akira-chan

"Um, isn't it bad to taunt him in front of his fiancée?" I asked

"Huh?!" they all exclaimed aside from Yahiro who didn't looked shocked.

"Megumi?! you guys are engaged?! Why didn't you tell us?!" they all came ontot me and shaked me like crazy.

"No, it's not me." I pointed Reina-chan who looked nervous. "It's her." Reina-chan's eyes widened and she looked constipated. I wanted to laugh at her reaction but I was too dizzy to do so. They finally let me go and observed Reina-chan like a science laboratory specimen. I was not dizzy anymore so I looked at Reina-chan who looked back at me nervously. I just gave her a smile.

"Mashiro-kun has good taste." Akira-chan said.

"Let's go chat in the lobby." Sakura said as she dragged Reina-chan who couldn't complain and Akira-chan who just dragged Tadashi along closing the door and leaving me alone with Yahiro. Did they planned the whole thing?

"So, how are you doing?" He asked me nervously.

"Well, I'm doing fine. I'm happy because I achieved my dreams." I answered back smiling at him. I missed him so much.

"So...no hugs for me? That's so cold. You wouldn't even hug your loved one?" he complained to me with a pout. I chuckled first before hugging him.

"So you remember me now?" I asked him.

"Well, not much. I only remember until I pretended to be your boyfriend. I can't remember what happened to us beyond that." He explained looking sorry.

"It's alright. At least you remember me now. I also wonder since when did you and Mashiro-kun became good friends? He kept blabbering about how close you've gotten these few years. You seem to have gotten the news of his engagement before me. I'm jealous, I'm his best friend." I said with a pout.

"Oh, Megumi is jealous of me." He said while he enveloped me with a hug.

Yahiro POV

"Oh, Megumi is jealous of me." I said while I enveloped her with a hug. If I didn't know Mashiro was engaged I would have broken his jaw because these pair of best friends act like lovers. I feel the familiar attraction I felt back then as I hugged her. I feel so home. I also know Akira and the others planned to leave us alone and they are looking through the slightly opened door.

"Hey Megu, Akira and the others are watching." I said in a whisper still not breaking the hug.

"Eh?! No way?! It's so embarrassing!" she whispered surprised and embarrassed.

"Let's give them a show." I said as I slowly lowered my head leaving the shocked Megumi not able to respond. Suddenly the door opened and Akira stormed in and separated us. Ugh! I wanted to feel her longer.

"Pervert Yahiro! Don't you dare touch My Angel Megumi! Get lost!" with that Megumi and I laughed.

"See, it went as planned." I said while still laughing. Megumi just chuckled.

"You planned this?! You despicable couple!" Akira-chan exclaimed and my head started to ache that I got onto my knees, it's like splitting open. It seems Familiar, the words despicable. Then I heard.

"You despicable guy." A familiar voice and a familiar scene, it was blurred but before I even see clearly I'm back at Megumi's office with Megumi holding my face.

"Are you okay, Yahiro?" she asked with her angelic voice.

"I'm okay just a bit tired." I said.

"You should go home and rest." She turned to Sakura. "Sakura-chan, I'm counting on you." She said to her. Sakura just saluted at her.

"Okay, everyone Let's go! We still have companies to worry for." Akira said as she hugged Megumi and started to walk. "Oh, before I forget, We'll be having a reunion party for our friends and celebration for Megumi's return tomorrow. Be sure to come Megumi-chan, also Reina-chan, please kindly bring Mashiro-kun." Akira said before we went out with emphasis on Mashiro's name. I have a bad feeling for Mashiro tomorrow. As we walk outside, I heard Reina ask.

"Are they always that hyper?" and Megumi chuckled at her question.

"Much more if we're complete." She answered back.