Chapter Twenty-Four Unpredictable Guy

A/N: I'm really sorry for having a lousy imagination. I got lost on how I should write this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megumi POV

I arrived at the venue, it didn't seem that there were a shooting going on; the only place here is a huge rest house. I pushed the doorbell and I was greeted by a butler, he seems familiar.

"Um, did we perhaps already met?" I asked him.

"I don't think so?" he replied. "Let me lead you to the place." He said and he started walking. We stopped in front of a huge door; I was gazing at the door then it all went black.

"Don't move." I heard a female voice, "If you defy our order, we'll stab you." I felt something cold on my side.

They led me somewhere; they also replaced my clothes and did my hair. It's kind of heavy and it reaches up to the floor. We moved to another place again. There were no noises and I couldn't feel something on my side anymore so I removed the blindfold. I opened my eyes and saw a place similar to a chapel; perhaps it was one. There was only one guy in front of me. He was dressed in a white suit.

"Hey, Megu, sorry for avoiding you all this time; I'm just so confused myself so.." he started but I cut him off.

"It's okay, I understand. Are you okay now?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sorry to say this suddenly but..." he kneeled in front of me. "Will you marry me?" he asked. "Will you be my Fiancee again?" he looked at me nervously.

"Sorry..." I said and he looked down. "You may be a despicable guy, but you're the only one I am capable to love, so I'm saying Yes to your questions." As I said that he immediately looked up and put the ring in my finger. It's the same ring I had in the past. It's nostalgic.

"Then, with that said, let's begin the wedding ceremony." He suddenly said

"What, shouldn't we prepare first?" I asked out of shock.

"What's there to prepare for? We're already in a chapel, we're already in our attire, I already sent invitations and the visitors are here." He said confidently. As he finished his statement, the door suddenly opened and our friends and families started to come in, there were also business partners and some selected media reporters are also here.

"You're really a despicable and unpredictable guy." I said to him.

"After all, I'm Saiga Yahiro." He said to me with a wink and I blushed. "Then, let's begin."

With that I was instructed to go to the entrance and they closed the door. I was waiting outside and two hands held both my arms, I turned to look at them, on my right side was my Father and on my left side is my mother. They look so happy.

"At last, my daughter is finally getting married. I'm very happy." Mom said with tears in her eyes. I looked at dad and he just smiled at me. The door opened and I saw everyone with smile as we walked towards the altar. In the front row I saw my friends all wearing smile except for Akira-chan who was crying.

My father handed my hand to Yahiro and nodded at him, he just nodded as response. We proceeded at the ceremony, and after exchanging rings in the part everyone was anticipating.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said. Yahiro kissed me gently but also at the same time hungrily like he finally tasted the kind of food he was craving for.

After the wedding we proceeded to the reception. This guy is really unpredictable, he's thoroughly prepared everything. We were greeting guests, and we went to the last table, the table of our friends.

"Megu-chan, I hate you!" Mashiro-kun greeted me.

"You know you love me, Mashiro-kun." I said and he pouted. Everyone on the table just laughed and Yahiro's grip on my waist tightened a bit, but it doesn't hurt. I looked at him and pecked him in the lips. He was taken aback and wore a smug look in his face.

"Why are you grumpy Mashiro-kun?" I asked him while he's till pouting.

"You married first! Reina and I were supposed to marry before you. I proposed first! It's not fair." With that laughter filled the table once again and Mashiro-kun got an earful from Reina-chan.

"Mashiro, you said Megumi is like you're little sister. Are you sure she's not like your older sister?" Yahiro asked jokingly which caused Mashiro-kun to pout again and we laughed at his reaction.

The reception proceeded as scheduled and it was finally nearing an end.

"Before we end, I would like to announce that the bride, Yamamoto Megumi AKA Mrs. Saiga is going to sing a song for her husband. Let's give her a round of applause."

The song is by Christina Perri: A thousand years.

[Megumi]

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart...
... beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

I sang as I was looking at Yahiro, he seems so proud and at the same time so happy than any other moment I saw him.

But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

{CHORUS}

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

At my surprise, he stood up after the chorus and also started to sing, I never knew he sang.

[Yahiro]

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

He has beautiful voice, the guests seems to be as surprised as I am about Yahiro. I decided to join him for the chorus.

{CHORUS}

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

One step closer

After the duet chorus, we ended the song.

"You didn't tell me you were a good singer." I whispered to him.

"I'm good at verything, I'm Saiga Yahiro after all." He replied with a smirk and he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you very much for coming to our short-noticed wedding." Yahiro said.

"We really appreciate your presence everyone." I said with a smile.

After that we went to our honeymoon, which is a trip all over Europe. After three months we returned to Japan. Our company ended up merging so Yahiro is the one managing it because he doesn't want me to work. All my free time is now devoted into making baby clothes, shopping for baby stuffs, and cooking. Yes you read it right. BABY, after our honeymoon, I was feeling sick so we went to a check-up and found out I was one month pregnant. I am looking forward to a new chapter of our life with new additional members. With that, I'm accepting the fact that Yahiro is not a good boyfriend material but he's the ideal husband. I'm glad to be married with this unpredictable guy.