Kakashi [Seven Minutes in Heaven]

With a sigh of defeat, you gave the bottle a good spin. Everyone's eyes followed the bottle closely in anticipation. It was hard not to get dizzy just staring at it- you more intensely than anybody else. Who would it land on?

The bottle stopped on someone who had given his attention to the game half way through his book.

"What are the chances..." Kakashi said with a smile, getting to his feet.

"Ooooh Kakashi sensei and y/n! This should be good!" cried Naruto.

"In, you two!" Sakura chirped, shoving you both into the closet. Laughter rang from outside the closet door as you found yourself tumbling over something. You mentally scolded yourself for not being tidier as you stumbled backwards into Kakashi's arms.

Kakashi suppressed a laugh, choosing to hold you for a second longer than he maybe should have, because he stood you up after beginning to blush furiously- or at least, you thought he was blushing. He was rubbing the back of his neck, so naturally, he was probably a bit embarassed.

"Sorry about tha-" he began.

"No it's fine!" You cut him off. "I should really learn to keep things tidier around here."

"It'd be so much easier if there were a light somewhere." He replied.

"Yeah, my closet doesn't... wait-" you paused. "Did you seriously bring your book in here?"

You could see Kakashi shrug in the darkness, gripping something with one of his hands. You rolled your eyes.

"Alone in a closet, with a girl, at a party, and you want to read." You accused.

"Well what am I supposed to do?" Kakashi said, defending himself. "I'll have you know, I'm a perfect gentleman."

"Oh Kakashi-sensei," You said, "Something about your taste in books tells me otherwise."

"I told you, y/n, it's just Kakashi." He said, deflecting your suggestion.

"Okay 'just Kakashi,' what do you suggest we do for the next seven minutes?" You asked.

"Well, since apparently reading is too inappropriate, what do you suggest we do?" He asked, putting his book back in his pocket.

You don't know exactly where it came from, but Kakashi was just too fun not to mess with. For the entire party he was one of the more outgoing ones, but now that he had the chance to have some real fun, he wasn't taking it. He really was just a true gentleman. But you knew how you felt, and since you were lucky enough to get paired up with Kakashi, you were not about to let your seven minutes go to waste. At the very least you could mess with him a little.

You didn't answer his question. Instead, you decided to show him.

You took his hands in yours, and at his hesitation, you brought them around your waist as if to say, 'this is where these go.' Kakashi's eyes darted from yours to the door. You found his apprehensiveness so cute. You didn't see shy Kakashi often- he always knew what to do. But not now.

To your surprise, he pulled you closer into him, and looked down at you with a bizarre fixation. The feeling of his hands around your waist sent shivers down your spine in the best of ways. His thumbs traced circles around the sides of your hips, still holding you close. It was as if he wasn't really sure if you were really in front of him. You responded by draping your arms over his neck, which was harder than it looked because he really was quite tall. At your touch, he tensed up.

"Y/n..." He whispered. "What are you doing to me?"

"I'm doing what I want to be doing..." You responded slyly.