VALENTINE'S SPECIAL (Naruto VS Sasuke)

~ Hey, it's your friend Fanfunctional here. Happy Valentino! I wasn't planning on writing this today and it's already late at night but why not. I hope you all professed your love to your cats today. Enjoy this Valentine's oneshot. It's just a cute, fun little 2k word thing. Just read it. Spoiler- Naruto and Sasuke both love you-

But I love you most <3

~Fanfunctional

It was another beautiful day in Konoha; or so you thought. On the contrary- while it was a beautiful day- you never expected everyone to act so crazy.

As soon as you stepped into the street, you were greeted by none other than the hidden leaf village's knuckle head ninja himself.

"MORNING Y/N, fancy seeing YOU here!" Naruto beamed.

"Naruto, I live here." You said, locking the door behind you.

"Right. Well, still. You should come with me to Ichiraku Ramen later!" Naruto suggested as you both made your way down the sleepy street.

"Hm... okay, yeah, maybe later." You replied. "So what have you been doing, Naruto? Bit early."

"Who me? Not much I guess." He said with a sheepish grin. "Do you know what today is?"

You stopped walking, your eyes widened in alarm.

"Shoot-" You cursed. "It's not your birthday today, is it?" But Naruto laughed and pulled you in close by the shoulder.

"NO silly, it's VALENTINE'S DAY." Naruto reminded as you kept walking together.

"Oh, thank god. I thought it was something actually important." You said dismissively.

"Heyyy what's that supposed to mean, what do you have against Valentine's Day?" He asked.

"Nothing nothing! It's just, kind of like another day, you know? Except chocolates are way too overpriced and nobody's stupid enough to actually buy them." You laughed.

Naruto tensed up for a second and turned around sharply, flinging something behind his shoulder. You whipped around-

"What was that-"

"Probably just Akamaru or something." Naruto said quickly. He refused to stop walking and so you were pulled along. "Anyway- um- I have to go take care of some things, but it was REAL NICE TALKIN TO YA, I'll meet you later for ramen!"

And with that, he was gone, leaving behind a cloud of dust.

"What a loser..." A familiar voice said from behind you.

You turned to see Sasuke leaning arrogantly against the wall with an apathetic look on his face. With a sigh, you walked over to him.

"Hey Sasuke." You said. "Nothing better to do today than make fun of Naruto?"

"Funny." He scoffed. You chuckled because apparently Sasuke was a bit taken aback by your criticism.

"What are you doing, anyway?" He asked.

"I've hardly left the house today," You told him, "Naruto was loitering around as usual, and I totally forgot it was Valentine's Day- by the way- Happy Valentine's Day."

Sasuke uncrossed his arms and put them in his pockets instead.

"What was Naruto doing around here anyway?" He asked more to himself than anybody else. "And thanks y/n, I guess. Happy Valentine's. The stupidest day ever."

"Really?" You laughed. "I thought I was the only one who didn't care for it."

But Sasuke shook his head.