Naruto [Seven Minutes in Heaven]

With a sigh of defeat, you gave the bottle a good spin. Everyone's eyes followed the bottle closely in anticipation. It was hard not to get dizzy just staring at it- you more intensely than anybody else. Who would it land on?

"HA HA!" Naruto cried, pumping his fist in the air.

Who else could the bottle have landed on than the knuckle head ninja himself.

"In you go y/n." Said Sakura.

Naruto was still smiling from ear to ear. Kakashi waved goodbye as Naruto grabbed your hand and sprinted into the closet, amid laughter from the outside.

As soon as the door was closed, you could tell Naruto hadn't stopped grinning.

"Seven minutes guys!" You heard Ino say.

Naruto leaned against the wall, probably trying to look cool. He must have forgotten you could hardly see him anyway.

"So y/n," Naruto began, "cool party."

"Thanks," you replied. "I'm glad you're having a good time."

"Are you kidding? I'm having a GREAT TIME!" Said Naruto extremely loudly.

"You tell her, Naruto." Said Sasuke from the outside of the closet.

"Gee, bit louder, I don't think all of KONOHA heard you!" You said almost just as loudly.

"Yeah they did." Snickered Shikamaru from the outside.

Naruto snorted.

"Sorry," He whispered. "I'll keep it down. After all, it's just me and you."

"Yeah..."

"So, uh... you come here often?"

You raised an eyebrow.

"Naruto," you said, "I live here."

"You live in the closet?"

"No- I mean this building."

"I know, I was kidding," Said Naruto, playfully punching your arm. "Geez you gotta relax!"

"I am relaxed!" You said.

Naruto chuckled childishly. For such a strong ninja who had so narrowly escaped death that many times, he sure was immature.

"Good!" Said Naruto. "I'm relaxed too. Not nervous or anything."

"Well," you began, "why would you be nervous? Is it because of them?" You nodded towards the closet door.

"No no, it's not that, " Said Naruto, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "I guess you're right, I have no reason to be nervous."

"I thought you said you weren't nervous?" You asked, a smile beginning to form on your lips.

"I'm not!" He said.

You drew a finger to your lips to indicate he was getting loud.

"So anyway Naruto, we still have just under seven minutes," you reminded him, "what do you wanna talk about?"

Naruto had a seat, and so did you. The closet floor wasn't the worst place in the world.

"Hmm," Naruto sat in a true 'thinker' pose. "I'm not sure. They're probably having more fun out there."

"Yeah, maybe," you said. "But we're always surrounded by so many people. Maybe it'd be good for us to get some one on one."

You couldn't tell but a slight blush adorned his cheeks at that.