Chapter 1

(This is what I look like and I was listening to this song while writing)
*Lilith POV*
"GET DOWN HERE YOU BRATS!!!" our mother yelled.

"Well I guess we should go," I said to my younger sibling, (Y/N).

As we walked down the stairs our father came up to us and was about to punch (Y/N) but I stepped in front of them and took the blow.

I fell and ended up with a bloody nose.

"Lilith are you ok?!" I heard (Y/N) yell before I blacked out from our father kicking me more. After I woke up in our room, I looked at (Y/N) she looked worried.

*(Y/N) POV*
I was worried for Lilith. She took the full blow that I was supposed to have. As soon as I saw she was awake I ran over to her almost crying.

"Are you ok?" I asked worried.
*Lilith POV*
"Are you ok?" I heard (Y/N) ask.

"Yea I think so", I said sitting up, "y'know I can't stand our parents I wanna run away and never come back", (Y/N)said tears falling down their face.

"Yea, let's go I don't think they'll care", I said as I got up and started towards the window.

"Come on let's go" I said as I climbed through the window. (Y/N) climbed after me.
~Time Skip cause I can~
It was night now (Y/N) and I were in the orphanage. I sat on my bed on my phone playing Sister Location while wearing my Funtime Foxy PJs, while (Y/N) was sleeping.

"Come on, come on", I whispered, I was going through Funtime Auditorium.
*Y/N POV*
I was sleeping in my (f/SL a) PJs, when I heard Lilith scream quietly.

I sat up quickly and look at her, and ask "What's wrong?"
*Lilith POV*
I look up from my phone and look at (Y/N).

"Nothing, I'm fine I just got jump scared by Funtime Foxy" I said plainly.

"You should go to sleep" (Y/N) said.

"Fine" I replied.
(A/N this is my first story and I apologize for it being bad)