Chapter 8: A few years later (part 1)

(This is what Lilith looks like now)

Hey guys so this chapter takes place about 3 years later. I'm also going to pretend that the whole "lost in the forest thing never happened" (sorry to whoever gave me the idea). Also sorry for not updating in forever, I've been extremely busy. On to the story.

(My POV)

Today is my 17th birthday and I decided to sleep in since it's Saturday.

(Y/N POV)

Today is Lil's 17th birthday and the crew and I are planning a surprise party for her. The only problem to our plan is that we have to sneak her downstairs blindfolded around all the party decorations and I have to take her out for the day till the crew is finished setting up.

'This should be fun'  I say to myself sarcastically, ' cause not only am I bad at keeping secrets I'm terrible at keeping people distracted' I sigh, "I'm going to go get her up and take her out now, are you all good here to finish up?" I ask the crew. 

They all nod. I head upstairs to go wake up sleeping beauty.

(My POV)

I was dreaming peacefully until "OOF" I yell, someone or something just jumped on me. I open my eyes to... "Y/N!!" I shout at her, they're in their animal form. 

"Sorry, but you weren't waking up when I was shaking you so I tried something more aggressive." Said Y/N getting off of me and changing back to their human form. 

"Ugh, fine, fair enough, at least let me get dressed." I told them while slowly getting out of bed to go grab some clothes. 

"Ok!" Y/N said cheerfully walking out of my room. 

I went to go put on the outfit I set out last night. (Outfit below) I  ran my hand through my hair and noticed that my sides needed to be shaved again. 'I'll need to go get it cut today' I thought to myself turning to let Y/N back in.

 'I'll need to go get it cut today' I thought to myself turning to let Y/N back in

A/N: I'm going to leave the chapter here, and continue it in the next ch. as a second part.