Chapter 7

A/N Hey me again.... um so I will be taking a break from this book and try something else, so this might be the last ch. I write for a while. The reason is cuz I have schoolwork to do and other things are going on sooo.... enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*at the forest*

(My POV)

"Hello?" I call out. by this time I had my flashlight out in one hand and the pocket knife in the other. I also had my wolf ears and tail out with my fur standing on end. 'Why would they want me to go into the darkest part of the forest' I think while shining my flashlight everywhere to make sure I didn't trip.

(??? POV)

I hoped that she came and didn't tell anyone. I'm not 100% sure that she was my long lost sister, but I told myself that it was worth the try. I sighed 'I hope she didn't get lost 'I think and continued to look for her.

(My POV)

As I was walking I got another message from them saying "follow the pages."  After I heard that I saw a page pined on a tree with an arrow on it. In the distance I saw another page with another arrow on it. So I did as the voice said and followed the arrows.

A/N Hey guys sooo this might be my last ch. for awhile, cuz... I have school work I need to catch up on and other thing... Also sorry for not having this ch. out sooner.. But bai for now my wolves >.0