Chapter 6

A/N Hey guys I'm going to posting a new ch. everyday to every other day.... but thanks for all of the help and support you guys have been giving me... and so now that that's done enjoy my next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*later that day*

(Baby's POV)

I saw that Lilith went up to her room after breakfast, I didn't stop her since she was still in her pjs when she came down for breakfast. But it's now almost lunchtime and she hasn't come out ever since she went up there.

(My POV)

After breakfast I went upstairs to be alone so that I could respond to the voice I heard in my head, without anyone watching. Last thing I heard from the mysterious voice was to meet them on the forest tonight. After I heard that I immediately got dress in a black mini skirt with black (knee length)leggings a dark gray crop-top with MCR on it and a jean jacket, I also put on black combat boots with striped socks. After I got dressed I grabbed my purse and  gathered up some essentials, like a pocket knife and a flashlight, and walked back downstairs leaving my purse upstairs hidden under my bed. 

*That night*

(My POV)

After I finish my dinner I went back upstairs, after lying that I was going to bed early, to get my purse with my stuff in it and teleported to forest to meet them.

A/N: Sorry that this ch. is a little shorter than the others, but  I will continue the story tomorrow. bai for now my wolves. >.0