Chapter 2: Adopted

~Time skip to morning(from last ch.)~
I sat there in my bed with (Y/N) watching Markiplier play sister location on my phone, when we were yelled at to come down from our room.
I sighed "Can't we just have ONE day without being yelled at?"
We both walk down and see a girl standing there she looked about 18 with red hair pulled into pigtails with bows on them, green eyes, and wearing a red crop top and red mini skirt with brown knee high boots.

*Baby's POV*
I was at the orphanage waiting for the children I wanted to adopt. I turned and saw them and almost cried, the older one, who looked about 14, had several scratches on her face and what looked like a scar on her right eye, the younger one, who looked about (Y/A), had almost no injuries except for some scratches.
*Y/N POV*
When I saw her I almost ran back to our room, cause I didn't want to be abused again. I squeezed my sister's hand to stop myself from running.
*Lilith POV*
I looked at her and mustered a fake smile I was scared on the inside cause of past experience with people. I looked at (Y/N) and their eyes told me that she was thinking the same thing.

"Hi", was all I could say without giving away that I was scared.

"Well Ms. Baby here they are, you  sure you want them cause there are several more children that aren't... horrible", the lady at the desk said shuddering slightly as she finished her sentence.

"No, these are the two I want", Baby deadpanned at the woman.

"Well then, Lilith, (Y/N) you can go pack", the lady at the desk said in defeat rolling her eyes. (Y/N) and I hurried back up to our room.

"I hope she isn't like them" (Y/N) said with a worried expression on their face.

"Don't worry I can tell she won't be the same" I said smiling at them.

"Ok I trust you Lilith" (Y/N) said nodding less worried.

I'm going to leave this as a cliffhanger cause its 12:30AM and I need to get to sleep. Marry Christmas!! 🎅