Chapter5: Jealousy is in the air...

A/N:

Sorry for the late updates but I'm busy with school and such and my mid exams are close so you have to be patient :/ and keep motivating me to write ! The more I get motivated the more I'll try to update faster.

Here's the chapter that you've been waiting for . Sorry if it sucked :( don't lose hope in this story it'll gets better !! 😊

Picture of Charles and his friends in elevator -->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously :

I took a look at the mirror to check myself for the last time . I noticed the love bite that Harry made last night so I quickly grabbed my make up tool to cover it and released my hair from the ponytail to cover it even more . Once I was fully ready I grabbed the room's key and made my way to the lift to head downstairs to the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the restaurant almost flowing in my blue and pink flowered dress , searching the place for my friends , which I had no trouble to find , mostly because of their laughters . I smiled then sighed as I made my way over . No signs of any certain curly haired boy.

" good morning " I said in my cracky morning voice.

" i see someone hasn't got much sleep last night eh ? " Louis teased , yet in a serious way , if it makes sense .

" uhm .... Naaah , I'm cool " I replied nonchalantly calling the waiter. I knew exactly what I needed in that morning . Coffee , lots of it... And sugar , and chocolate , and...

"so , how was your first night here? Did you like your room?" Riss broke me out of my trance, not that i payed attention to what she said.

" huh ? " she gave me a questioning look , but called it off when the waiter came .

" never mind " She mumbled . After I ordered , not paying any attention to the waiter Either . I turned back to Rouis .

" have you seen Harry this morning ?! "

" no why ? " Louis furrowed his eyebrows

" uhm .. He wasn't in bed when I woke up and I haven't seen him since"

" oh ... I'll just call him "

" oh , don't bother " Riss stopped Louis " here he comes " she pointed at the entrance , making mine and Louis's jaws drop.

He was in ripped faded gray , skin tight jeans , with a black V neck shirt and a pair of black Ray Bans that gave no access to his eyes. He had no problem finding us either , slowly making his way towards us , luckily , about the same time that my order was ready , so I kept my eyes on the waiter who rather deserved the attention , his green eyes shining the more I starred at them , his light brown hair that was close to dirty blond styled with a low quiff on one side , jawline defined , and the corners of his pink plump lips rose a little as he starred back at me .

" do you need anything else miss ? "

" thank you " I smiled as Harry sat down And greeted us . The cute waiter left after a wink , then I looked over to Harry who definitely saw that , sipping my hot coffee in. I sighed.

" you made your mind up on that real quick, usually you'd wonder for hours what you'll pick " Riss teased , Louis giggled , Harry snorted. He actually Snorted !!

" uh are you okay? " Riss directed to Harry .

" yeah I'm just ...agreeing actually , that's very much true" he said going through the menu , not even looking up at me or to any of Riss and Lou .