Chapter 9: The Beach

* At the beach *

Evo's P.O.V :

" Ahhh...!! " I screamed as Evan Carried me , and threw in the water. " You're unbelievable ! I'm so gonna get you double V! You better watch your back!" I threatened.

" Aw! Come on V , don't say things like that! You obviously can't do anything sweetheart." he mocked pouting .

" Yeah go ahead make fun of me HA-HA! " He frowned upon what I said.

" I'm sorry , but you seemed a little tense and I just wanted to start the fun. "

" Start the fun eh ? " He nodded , his eyes twinkling . " Well alright , let the fun begin ! " I shouted. Evan ran and dove into the water. I started to turn in a circular motion trying to find him , but got a little worried when I noticed that I couldn't. So I started calling his name a couple of times before two hands wrapped around me all of a sudden and pushed me back to the front of their body.

" Gotcha ! " The person huskily spoke next to my ear. I turned around and hit that person on his arm which he removed to palm the area where I hit him. " Ouch ! Why did you do that for ? "

" That's what you get for scaring me like that ! " I then hit his other arm and continue " And that's for throwing me in the water earlier ! " I glared at him.

" Well I apologize your majesty , how can I ever be forgiven by you? " that lad needs to stop being sarcastic or else .

" You know double V that attitude of yours is so... " I smirked knowing that he knows what I'm stating, and that's when his eyes get wide and he immediatly puts a hand on my mouth preventing me from completing my sentence.

" Hush, don't ! " his eyes were still a bit wider than the usual , even with the serious look that he's trying to put on, you can still see the panick.

I slap his hand away to speak , tho it's really hard to do since I can't stop laughing . His reaction was priceless. " Ow come on double V , you should know not mess with me. " I coo.

" Despise your innocent looks V , you're pure evil ! " he narrows his eyes , but there's playfulness In his tone. The latter gets me nervous and a little scared since you don't know what to expect from this guy. And I was right ! He started splashing me , and I returned the gesture which led to a splashing war and shoutings and a whole lot of laughter. For the first time in a while , I had my guards down to a boy whom I met for a short time , and who is not Louis nor family. I was having fun ! No pressure , no drama , no aches and especially no Harry.

Speaking of him , I'm so not looking forward into getting across him , but in the end we're in a trip together with mutual friends and most importantly we're sharing a room , not to mention a bed!

After getting tired of swimming , splashing and other fun stuff we decided to laid down on our towels in our spot on the sand , under the umbrella we rented and just hang out.

" I'm getting hungry. Do you want to eat something? " Evan asked while leaning back on his elbows.

" Uhm yeah sure. " I smiled.

" Okay than , I'll be right back. " he stated getting up and heading towards the restaurant next to the bar. But not before flashing me a dazzling smile which I returned.

Few seconds later I felt somebody's presence above me, their shadow was blocking the sun and interrupting my tanning time. I opened my eyes , to be met by Harry's body. I frown in annoyance and let out a sigh. " What do you want Harry ? And back away! Haven't you heard of something called personal space? " he only smirked on my last words but the narrowing eyes and the stiffness of his body remaind the same , if that's even possible.