Chapter 6: not a game

After having an author block this came up so ta da .....

Sorry if it sucks . I'm going through lots of pressures and such .

Anyway here you go ... hope that you'll like it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We pulled out of the hug and sat again, Louis called the waiter and fortunately it was the cute one from earlier.

He flashed me a smile " hello it's nice to be your waiter again "

" well hello it's nice to be your customers again " I giggled

" cute ! I'm Evan "

" thanks and I'm evo and this is Marisa and Louis "

" nice to meet you " Evan nodded towards them

"same" Louis spoke as riss smiled

" so what would you like to order "

" uhm I'll take chicken and rise with curry please ... Oh and a cup of mango juice " I ordered

" we'll take the same except for the juice , one orange and one Ananas please " Louis and Riss ordered

Evan wrote our orders down " anything else ? "

" that's all thank you " I quickly replied . He nodded smiling then left with a wink . I looked down blushing and smiling slightly. But snapped as I heard someone clear their throat to see a shocked Louis and a smirking Riss.

"what?" I mumbled

"you sure you're the real evo?! " Louis asked still shocked.

Marisa nudged his arm with a glare " don't !" then looked back at me with that same smirk " where did that come from all of a sudden ? I guess that I'm a good teacher eh? "

" I'm just trying to socialize ! And yeah you're the best actually " I laughed

" I guess that that's the perk Of spending so much time with Harry " Louis blurred out all of a sudden

" I can agree less with you Lou as you can see we barely see each other and everytime we do , it turns out into a fight same to what you've witnessed earlier " I frowned crossing my arms and starring away from him. My eyes trailed until they landed on Evan taking orders from another table . He looked really good and may I dare I say attractive in his uniform ... I hope that we become friends. Maybe I should talk to him when he comes.

Soon Evan came with our orders " here you go "

" thank you " I gulped . C'mon evo go on ask him don't be shy .you can do it ! The voice inside my head screamed.

" uh Evan why don't you sit with us if you have the time? " I asked shyly fidgeting with my fingers .

" uhm yeah sure I'd love too ! My shift ends in about 15 minutes... Maybe that way you might be finished with your food ? "

I immediatly shot up at his answer , to see him smiling which made a sweet grin to appear on my face " great ! Meet you in 15 then ? "

" yes with pleasure ! Well I got to go now see you in a bit " he winked again then left . Well he winks a lot !!

" you keep on surprising us ! Who are you ? "

Louis's statement made me giggle, I put on my Rambo expression and said with a deep voice " I'm your worst nightmare " and with that we All bursted out in laughter gaining few stares of the others around us.

" that was epic " he stated again

" well innocent evo isn't innocent any more huh ? " Riss asked raising one eyebrow .