Chapter 10 : Trouble !

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was about to put on my night wear ,when a couple of hands slid onto both of my sides setting me on alarm, and a soothing whisper in my ear accompanied by hot breaths on the back of my neck made me simmer down " your trouble just gotten worse baby . " he placed a sensual wet kiss on the base of my neck , then whispered again , this time it was harsher " So damn much worse ! " he hissed.

Then I was turned around to be met by two emerald orbs looking as intense as ever. Making me gasp slightly . I didn't know we were that close until i felt him putting his hand on my face removing a stray hair, while His other hand kept me still, pressed to his body, and kinda pushing me to him ever more.

I gulped , trying to push him but it didn't work . In fact he pulled me closer and only tightened his hold even more making me feel squished and suffocated.

" Can I ask you for one thing ? " He asked ever so slowly his voice husky and deep , triggering all my senses , " let me hold you at least for once ... "

I felt myself quiver and my knees almost cracked , but he held me up " Relax baby , just let me in."

I couldn't Speak ! Not even could I move a muscle . It was like as if I were in a daze under a spell completely hypnotized...

Until he came closer, crashing his lips on to mine. I was paralyzed .

The kiss was short more like a peck, once he pulled away, twice, he smirked , seeing that I didn't do any attempt in pushing him away. So the third time he deepened the kiss. It was hard , rushed and passioned . But still I never pushed him back , nor did I return it. I was just standing there like a statue, hoping he'd forget about the whole 'trouble' thing , because let's face it , god only knows what he had planned in mind and I'm sure I don't wanna risk it.

My trail of thoughts was cut when harry left out a loud groan as he lifted me up and put me down on the bed , with our lips still attached. Then wasted no time in getting on top of me again moaning into the kiss. He started to roam his hands on my body while his tongue darted out and licked my lip in an attempt of getting in and deepening the kiss even more , which made me panic slightly.

I gathered all of my strength and flipped us over so I was on top now and Harry underneath. I could tell that he was a bit shocked but then I felt him smirk so I pulled away and stared down at him. His eyes were a shade darker full of lust and hunger , and ofcourse he had that usual smirk on his now swollen lips .

So I stood up , looked down on him with my own lips curled in a smirk and said, " That's all you're gonna get for tonight..."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The Next Day :

~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all at the pool chilling , Riss was laying down tanning , Louis and I were talking , laughing and catching up together . While Harry was just sitting there acting cool and attracting girls.

Few minutes later Louis and I went to the pools bar to get some refreshments. While waiting for our order I felt someone tab on my shoulder with a soft ' hey '. I turned around to find the attractive guy from the elevator , Charles.

" Hi. " I greeted with a soft smile.

" Hey ! I guess we meet again eh? " He smiled back

" Yeah ... " I trailed. We heard a cough come from my right so I glanced to find Louis giving me a confused look. Kinda forgot he was there... Sorry Lou , my bad. " uh yeah sorry , Charles this is Louis Tomlinson , one of my best friends. And Louis this is Charles ..."

" Lachowski . Nice to meet you Louis ." Charles went to shake Lou's hand

" Like wise. " Louis greeted back.

" So there's this party the manager of this resort is having at the beach in here and uhm .. Uh , I was wondering if you're going or something? " Charles asked , scratching the back of his neck nervously.

" We're in ! " Louis exclaimed loudly .

" Great ! So I will see you there ? " He asked , staring at me as if waiting for my answer. And so again before I could respond with anything Louis shouted " totally ! " But Charles' eyes stayed on me waiting for my response So I simply nodded with a shy smile which earned me one back from him. " Cool ! See you then. " And then he left with a swift bye.

" Here's your oder sir . " The bar tender called.

" Oh yes , thank you . " Louis nodded as he took our drinks , and back to our previous places we went, only to find that Harry has praised us with his presence . He had a frown on his face and his eyes were narrowed , to create an emotion he oh so casually feel ... Irritation.

" What took you so long ? And who was that guy you were talking to? " Marissa asked removing the shades of her eyes and resting it on her head.

" Well the line was big , it's crowded over there! " Louis exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air dramatically , making me role my eyes. Such a drama queen he is. " And that's Charles a friend of angel . Seems like a nice guy.." He trailed dismissively.

" Charles ?! "

" He's a hottie ! "

Harry growled the name as Riss shared her opinion at the same time.

" Didn't I just say his name? And Riss babe No cuddles for you tonight ..." Marissa cut Louis's sassy moment with a whine " Yup that's what you get for calling another guy ' a hottie ' anyway he invited us- mostly a special someone" He posed to give a teasing wink , " to the beach party tomorrow night ! "

Harry stood up roughly with a hard look , " Absolutely no ! "

" We're so going ! Shut up Harry ." Marissa said excitedly. Harry groaned before he angrily stormed out. " Sheesh ! What's got his pants in a twist? "

Louis Shrugged as I let out a sigh. This is going to be overwhelming...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N :

----------

Sorry for the short chapter guys also for the late update , I know I'm not that active lately :(

Anyway please :

Vote , Comment , fan and share

.Xx