18 - Together

Day 7, Sunday, Christmas

Sam woke to an excited Gabriel jumping up and down in excitement on their shared bed.

"Sammy it's Christmas!" Gabe yelled. Sam blinked tiredly but smiled at his boyfriend. Gabe saw that he was awake and flopped back down beside Sam, nuzzling into his neck. "Merry Christmas Samsquatch."

"Merry Christmas," Sam said, pressing a kiss to Gabe's forehead. Gabe smiled up at him, before jumping out of the bed with way too much energy for the morning.

"Come on let's go see the presents!" Gabe yelled.

"I don't think any of us actually bothered to put presents under the tree," Sam said. Gabe just pouted and grabbed Sam's arm, dragging him out of the bed. Sam yelped as he fell to the floor. "Traitor."

"You love me," Gabe said, smirking.

"You're lucky I do," Sam said, standing up and pressing a chaste kiss to Gabe's lips before walking out into the other room.

Dean and Cas were already up as usual, which just seemed to be a thing now. They were standing close together, Dean's hands on Cas's hips.

"I feel like I just walked in on something," Sam said. Gabe tried to look over his shoulder at Dean and Cas but couldn't because of height differences so then just jumped onto Sam's back, wrapping his arms around Sam's neck and his legs around Sam's waist. Sam was not expecting it and stumbled before catching his balance.

"Hello Samantha," Gabe whispered in Sam's ear, making Sam shiver. He pressed a kiss to the skin right in front of Sam's ear before jumping off of Sam and back onto the ground.

"Merry Christmas ya idjits," Gabe said to Dean and Cas.

"Merry Christmas bitches," Dean said.

"Same to you jerk," Sam replied. Cas just watched with a smile.

"So should we find Michael and Luci or just open presents without them?" Gabe asked.

"We should go find them," Cas said. "They were planning something."

"Actually," Luci said. "Our plan will go into affect when it gets dark."

"So until then just hang around and stuff," Michael said, before him and Luci disappeared again.

"I'm fine with that too," Gabe said, shrugging before he went and gracefully fell onto the couch. "Sammy love me," he said, holding his arms out to Sam. Sam smiled and joined him on the couch.

Dean and Cas looked at each other. "What do you want to do?" Dean asked Cas. Cas just shrugged.

"Anything so long as you're with me," Cas said.

"That was cheesy."

"Embrace the cheese."

Dean raised an eyebrow at that. "That sounds like you want me to go hug some actual cheese."

"Maybe I do," Cas said, smiling and trying not to laugh at the mental image.

"What's worse is I probably would if you asked me to," Dean muttered and Cas started laughing.

The group of them spent the day in the cabin, lounging around and talking, and being couply with their partner. Until finally the sun began to set.

"Okay!" Luci yelled, bursting into the cabin. "Everyone come with us."

"You're not going to murder us are you?" Dean asked.

"He wouldn't, you're his ships," Michael said, peering over Luci's shoulder at them.