Chapter one.

After a few years of college, Chelsea was excited to be going home. She missed her dad and siblings.

She was currently waiting at the airport for her big brother Kyle to come pick her up but as usual he is late.

"Hey, chels" I hear someone yell from behind me. I run towards him pulling him into a bear hug.
"I missed you big bro" I say biting my tounge to keep back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Dont get all sappy on me now, Chelsea" he says sarcastically.
I roll my eyes at his stupid remark.
He has grown up so cute but im not going to let him know that, i think to myself.

"Aww, you really think so baby sis?" He asks chuckeling.
"Shit... did i say that out loud" i state as i mentally face palm.
"Yip, you're still as weird as ever, baby sis" he says laughing.

"Shut up kyle,  im not a baby anymore." I say jumping into the car.
"Hay, gentle on the seats it's Italian leather" he snorts out.

Kyles car:

We arrive home

We arrive home.

our house:

"Dad, im home" i shout gleefully

Suddenly  im tackled to the floor by my 2 younger brothers.

"Mark, you are crushing me." i manage to say while gaping for air.

"Caleb, Mark get off  your sister." a loud voice boomed through the house. "Dad" i screech running into his open arm's. I am engulfed by his big arms that have kept me safe my whole life. 

"Im glad you are home sweetie" he says sweetly smiling from ear to ear. His face quickly changes into the serious dad i have known my whole life. "whats wrong papa" i say concerned hugging him tighter.  

All of a sudden there is a pounding on the door.

"Kyle, take your brothers upstairs right now." my dad demands with a hint of fear in his voice. One of our maids open the door revealing 3 extremely hot guys all wearing black, one blonde haired guy that seemed to be the sweetest, one brunette which you could clearly see was the youngest as well as one black haired guy that made my hair stand up on edge.

The sight of them scared me half to death. I looked up my dad to see if i could get any kind of reassurance but he just nodded and gave me a clearly fake smile. I tense up when the scary guy spoke up.

"Is she ready, Teddy, You know boss doesnt like waiting." he growls lowly.

"Y-yes she is tell your boss i a-a-apologise" My dad stutters nervously. This is so not like him he is usually intimidating and overpowering, it is amusing to see him so scared.

"whats going on here, dad i swear if you do not explain what is going on right now so help me lord. It will be the end of you." I yell at him.

"What the hell makes you think you can speak to me like that." his voice instantly changes from scared to angry. He lifted his hand back to hit me i flinch waiting for the impact and when it comes i feel a huge sting across my left cheek. The young guy throws himself in between my dad  and i before he is able to do more damage. 

I turn on my heels and just as i am about to run through the door i feel a pair of arms pull me into them. I turn to see the blonde guy staring down at me. "Dont cry now, everything will be okay." he whispers. I didnt know what to make of what he said until i realise that i had tears streaming down my face. This is the first time he had ever hit me, but its a guess that i was just to show off or show authority.

The lat thing i remember before darkness is the sound of my fathers muffled groans as the young guy punched him repeatedly, then i blacked out not able to recollect anything after that incident.

I awaken in a strange yet beautiful room on the biggest bed i have ever seen in my life. I look around seeing what i figure to be the closet and on the other side a on leading bathroom. I stand up wearily, I open the huge doors and just as i am about to make my way down the huge stairwell i bump into a wall oh shit walls don't move i'm an idiot i grumble to myself. I hear a chuckle as i look up to see the same blonde guy from the day before. 

"h-hi" is all i manage to say while rubbing my head which was throbbing slightly from just walking into a rock hard chest. He smiles at me sweetly "hey there, im Tobias but you can call me Toby, Are you okay? Did i hurt you? Oh shit boss i gonna kill me if i hurt his girl!" I start giggling as he flips out. He then stares at me confused almost.

"Toby, i'm fine really. I was just wondering was..." I trail off once my eyes reach those of the hottest man i have ever laid eyes on in my life.

Stephen:

Toby follows my gaze and chuckles, but suddenly moves away from me when the hottie walks towards us

Toby follows my gaze and chuckles, but suddenly moves away from me when the hottie walks towards us. I look at him in confusion "Boss" he mouths to me quietly. I nod in understanding.

"Chelsea, your finally up ive been waiting to see you" he says in a husky voice that makes me melt on the inside. I pull myself together and whisper "who are you?" slowly. Quickly looking down when he averts his gaze to me once again. He was amazingly built, as in you could see he worked out the long sleeved shirt stuck to him tightly showing everything off nicely. He had a pair of grey sweats on with his hair still like a bed head. It made me just want to comb my fingers through and fix it.  Wait what the hell am i thinking why am i even he- .

My thoughts got cut short when he replied to my question. "Im stephen, I am leader of the bronze dragons and your owner."he states quite bluntly.