Chapter Five .

Chelsea P.O.V

It was now 5pm Kyle was coming to pick Cynthia up at 7 so we had 2 hours. I kicked Stephen out of the room so she could get done. Once she had showered, I did a bronze smokey eye for hear along with some amazing highlighter if i so say so myself. I usher her towards the walk in closet so she can change. I straightened her hair so that her waist length hair was flowing over her body as sheekly as ever.

Her makeup:

While she is doing so Stephen walks in, I am just about to shout at him when he cuts me off by kissing me

While she is doing so Stephen walks in, I am just about to shout at him when he cuts me off by kissing me. "It was boring downstairs and Ashwin wouldn't share his pizza." he pouts. I giggle at his immaturity. "How about once Kyle comes you and I order some pizza and cuddle?" he nods like a child, before sheepishly kissing my collar bone.  I moan slightly, but turn to see a laughing Cynthia.

I push Stephen off me so I can admire her look. And wow all i can say is that she looks stunning. "Wow!" is all i can say while still seeping in her beauty. "You clean up good." Stephen says flirtily. I stare at him bluntly before going to walk out yet he doesnt notice. "Too bad I only have eyes for this twat."He says smirking. I turn around and jump into his arms. 

Not expecting me to do that he almost falls but quickly regains his balance. "What the hell, Chelsea"he says crossly. I hold onto him as he tries to push me off. "Dont resist the force, babe" i say winking at him. We both stop when Cynthia starts laughing her head off.

Stephan and I walk down once we hear a knock on the door. I open it to reveal kyle in a black suit, I decide to mess with him a but. "Hey, sis" he says awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "Oh hey bro, ready for out date." i say winking. "Huh... what?" he says wide eyed and slightly freaking out. "Im kidding chill, she's on her way down."I say he breathes a sigh of relief. "I wouldnt be so happy if I were you" I say smugly. "Im still telling Mark and Caleb, That you're on Tinder" I say bursting out into laughter once i see his face go bright red.

"You wouldn't dare" He growls. "Try me pretty boy." i say through a smirk.  Before world war three started Cynthia walked in all her glory. We both shut up. His jaw dropped and I smiled.

"Have fun kids be home before 12 and no funny business i don't want that idiots children ruining the world." I say pointing at Kyle then laughing. I can hear him scowl as they drive away. I feel myself being pulled inside by someone I turn to see Stephen.

"Do you need something kind sir" I say in the my best british impersonation. " I need you" He says with his signature smirk. "Eww, babe you're gross.But now back to real problem." I say seriously. "And what might that be"He says leading me to the kitchen. "Im hungry" I whine. "Lets go check if the boys still have pizza" Stephen suggests. "I dont wanna walk either" I say seeing how far I can milk the situation. "Oh hell no Chelsea. You have legs use them" He says sharply. I shoot him puppy dog eyes and before I know it im in the living room with a scowling Stephen.