Chapter two .

"H-hi there." I stuttered.
Realising i was in a trance i quickly snapped out of it and turned to see him examining every inch of my body then i suddenly start laughing.
"What's so funny" he says staring at me.
"Im sorry, it just sounded like you said you owned me." I said in between snorts.
"I do" he says sternly.
All of a sudden i fall to the floor with laughter, after a while i get up brush myself off and say "okay, jokes over i wanna go home." I state.

"You're staying here" he says angrily.
"No, im not im human not a toy thanks and bye." I nod walking out but he pins me against the wall using my instincts i slap him through the face and he smirks.
"Big mistake, baby girl."he growls.

"Im so sorry it was just reflexes, i didnt mean to im not normally like this im sorry." I mumble quickly. Suddenly im being picked up and thrown over a shoulder, i start cowering in fear.
I hear the door slam and the last thing i see is Toby giving me a sympathetic look.

I am slammed against the bed, the same one I thought was amazing I now want to get the hell of off.

The bedroom:

I start yelling and pushing myself to the edge of the bed. I feel a arm pull my leg roughly. I flinch in pain as the grip gets tighter. He pulls me towards him, I was kicking and screaming like a crazy person but he didn't seem to care.

He scowls as i accidently kick him in his family jewels while trying to escape his grip. I find myself clutching my cheek not long after once the realisation came that he slapped me i felt tears flow and i let them. I hear the door slam and once i open my eyes he is no longer there, thank god i think in my head.

I fell asleep just to awaken in a curled up position with my head resting on my knees, i can feel that my eyes where red and puffy from crying. I am broken from thought when someone starts repetitively poking my back.

Poke

Poke

Poke

but before the finger can touch me again i turn my head and grab it biting down on it firmly. Once i hear a groan i smile victoriously. My smirk quickly disappears when i open my eyes to see toby holding his finger with a scrunched up face.

"sorry mate" i say in my best british accent making him chuckle.

"Boss wants to see you before breakfast, sugarplum" he says sweetly.

"I dont want to see that fuck up ever again" i whisper yell. "Im sorry, Chels" he says before dragging me off the bed by my feet. I fall off with a thump. I clutch my butt as i groan and shoot him a death glare making him shift uncomfortably.

"fine, looks like i'm defeated i say" pushing him out the door then locking it. I take a shower and get dressed into one of what i assumed to be stephens shirts which fitted me like a dress, but hey i wasn't complaining i looked cute.

I walk down the hall to what seemed to be the office it was the biggest room in the house.

his office:

"You called for me, your highness" i say in a bored tone

"You called for me, your highness" i say in a bored tone. "I like the name, you should use it more often" he says smirking. "Whatever can i go now" i say annoyed. "No you cannot. We haven't gone over through the rules yet." he growls. "Rules my ass have you not met me i dont follow rules" i turn on my heels and am walking out when I hear a crash next to me, that asshole through a glass at the door "Ahhh" i groan when a piece of glass enters my leg i clutch my leg and look around to see stephen next to me.

He picks me up bridal style and heads to the room i had slept in the previous night. "Im sorry i didnt mean to hurt you. I just wanted you to listen to me" he says softly fetching the first aid kit from the drawer next to the bed. He pulls up my pants and fixes my leg up with a bandage. I groan in pain when he does this, his face was filled with concern and regret.

I was looking up at him when he leans in to kiss me. I move back "You arrogant asshole, you just hurt me with your shitty bipolar attitude and now you want to kiss me. Thats not how it works." i say meaning every word. He looks in my eyes with his now dark ones, gets up and leaves slamming the door without a second look back.

I have decided to ignore the idiot for as long as i can. I walk downstairs to see a pretty lady making breakfast. She looked to be the maid. "Hello, im Chelsea" i say to her sweetly. She looks at me almost in shock that i'm not ordering her to do something. "Hello ma'am my name's Cynthia, is there anything i can do for you?" she replies. "Please do call me Chelsea and theres nothing I need i was just wondering what smelt so delicious." I say quite soft spoken.

"Im making pancakes ma'- i mean Chelsea" she smiles. I feel the sudden urge to hug her. She is just such a cheerful person. So I do just that she seemed surprised but in the end she hugged me back. After our moment, she hands me a huge plate filled to the brim with buttery pancakes me being the person i am had to have nutella with it.

I go to get it out of one of the cupboards Cynthia pointed me towards. I flinch in pain as I lean on the glass wound and I accidently drop the glass jar as it shatters onto the floor. "Im so sorry, Cynthia." I whimper. "Its okay darling" She says fetching a cloth as she bend down, i take the cloth from her and begin to wipe it up.

I hear a familiar voice and look up to see a worried Stephan, Toby and the young guy from the day I got sold whos name i didnt know, they all had guns and when they saw the scene they lower their guns, i hear Stephan curse under his breath. "Cynthia, why the hell is she cleaning. Isn't that your job?" He states rudely. I feel the need to say something but i keep my mouth shut as not to cause more trouble not only myself but for Cynthia. I hand her the cloth and feel her tremble i give her a reassuring hug and leave the room making sure to push past Stephan but not say a word since he is getting the silent treatment.