Chapter nineteen

Stephan P.O.V

I open my eyes and all I see is darkness, its been like this for a while now.

Complete and utter darkness even when i'm awake not a physical darkness its like a cloud one that follows me around in a sense of mockery.

I am not a good person, I know i don't deserve happiness but I was selfish enough to find it when I was with her, id give anything to have her back, her dainty arms wrapped around my waist, her feather like lips against mine.  

I always ask myself the same question, how long will I love her, shes clearly moved on. I just cant manage to let her go, she would light up every room with her angel like aura.

We've already tracked her down, it wasn't at all easy it took us a month. Shes a smart little vixen but after that night at the club my trackers found a lead on her.

Her and the girl made a mistake, they had checked in at a hospital in England she made a good move leaving the country as it wasn't something I would ever have expected her to do especially with the baggage of that other girl, Mara.

I am going against all of my morals by not flying there right now and dragging her ass home but I have more important things to deal with first such as the riot that is being started in the walls of my gang all because of that incompetent asshole  Clyde, he's spread the word that I have become weak and that the only thing on my mind is finding Chelsea which in a way he might be partially right but I will show him how "weak" I truly am.

The shittiest part about this whole ordeal is the fact that I can't kill him without it causing a war within my walls nor can I pay him off because this fucker is relentless so my plan is to get him back his girl in hopes that it will shut him up, I'm going to ask him to join me on the mission to fetch the girls. 

That will give Toby the time to ransack his place and find something that I can use against him but something tells me he wont go down without a fight and I would bet that he has been waiting to go head to head with me for a while and the incident with Mara ave him the perfect excuse.

Angrily picking up my phone I decide to phone Clyde and let him know the plane leaves in a week. "Well well well, what do we have here is the big bad boss calling little old me?" 

I let out a quite growl under my breath.Who does this man think he is talking to me like that, i am still the boss. I will always be the boss, his boss.

"Clyde, do not test my patience I told have much of it for you. I was calling to tell you we are heading on an extraction mission the plane to England leaves next week.If you care about getting Mara back as much as you say you do then you'll be there."

"Oh ill be there alright" he says and something in his voice gives away a slight sign of annoyance which makes me smirk.

I put down the phone and think about having Chelsea back in my arms. I miss her so much more than id care to admit. Oh how I cant wait to punish her for ever leaving in the first place...

Due to those thoughts I now need to have a long ice cold shower.

Chelsea P.O.V

"I'm going to miss you,Mara" I say while hugging the small girl to my chest. 

"Don't be so over dramatic, its two weeks you'll survive without me." She says laughing and pushing at my arms to release her.

Justin and I had been dating for round about a month now and I couldn't be happier he is such a gentleman and the polar opposite of Stephan who always finds a way to sneak into my mind.