Chapter Seventeen

Stephen P.O.V

It seems like forever since I have last seen her, to say I am not sad would be a lie. I'm hurt that she thought leaving me would be better than staying. 

While you did buy and abuse her, didn't you?

I growl shutting my mind off and walking to my computer genius' room, Kelvin, I see him sitting at his computer his mind somewhere not on this earth, he looked extremely focused. He hears me enter and turn around lifting his glasses from his nose in the process. 

"Anything new?" I question, I knew the answer just by looking at the solemn look that overtook his face. He shook his head, and turned his face back to the computer screen. "Take a break, you've been working for 3 days without one." He spins his head around so fast he could probably have gotten whiplash.

"B-b-boss, are you sure?" He stutters out. I have been a tad bit narcissistic since the past three days have consisted of me yelling for him to find her, and complete his mission faster.  

"Yes, Kelvin, come out with me, the boys and I are heading to a club that just opened up down the street." I could see the conflict in his eyes when he responded. "I'm underage, boss" I chuckle at him. "I own it, and fine stay here or go home and see your family just make sure to be back here at 9 am tomorrow morning." He nods thanking me as I retreat out of the room and into my office. 

Time to call up the boys. We are finding hookups tonight anything to get her out of my mind.

Chelsea P.O.V

The beautiful man was shooed back into the kitchen much to my dismay. I turn and move back towards my booth to see Mara sipping on what looks to be an amazing coffee, it had cream all over the top. She had cream all over her top lip which made me giggle and hand her a napkin. I turn to mine and add in a few sugar cubes since I love sweet coffee. 

I see the sweet old lady return after a few minutes probably to take our food order of which I take a hamburger and fries and Mara orders a supposedly very British dish called Yorkshire pudding, which I thought was a sweet pudding, apparently not.

I make conversation with Mara for a while before I am interrupted by the amazing voice once again I look up to see its him. The attractive, nope scratch that, the hot guy from earlier. He places the food down before taking my hand in his, tingles flow from where his touching all the way up my arm, I feel like squirming in delight the only other time I have ever experienced this was with Stephen, I wonder how his doing, I shut my mind off before it can wonder to him any longer. 

"Hi, there I am Justin" He smiles a pearly white smile at me and his beautiful accent flows through every word he speaks. 

"I'm Chelsea" I manage to say without stuttering which I was very proud about, I feel a note being placed in my hand before he walks away. I furrow my brows looking at it and then I see the writing, I get off of work in an hour if you stay around it will make me a happy man. I giggle at his adorableness showing through this one small message. 

"Mara would you be okay with staying around for a short while longer or should I find you a hotel to stay in once your done since I might be meeting up with the nice chef guy" She looks up to me from her food, pieces of pastry and gravy coat her mouth and her cheeks puffing out from the amount of food in them. 

She cant speak so she motions for a hotel, just what I thought, so we finish up our food and Mara decides it would be an amazing idea to write Ok, see you soon. In ketchup on my empty plate.

We catch a cab after paying and tipping the old lady generously, "Where would you recommend us to stay for the evening" I ask the older looking man who looks at my through the mirror and replies in a gruff voice. "There is a very nice bed and breakfast not to far from here I could take you there if you'd like" I thank him and we continue the drive for about 10 minutes before finally arriving, i pay him the fair plus a tip and rush inside, who would've thought Britain to be this cold. 

As soon as the doors open I hear the bell tingle and a old dog runs up and wags his tail at us, Mara leans down to pet him as I walk over to the reception desk there is an old man sitting behind it, he looks oddly familiar but I brush it off. 

"Are there any rooms for two people?" I as sweetly showing him a smile, which he kindly returns and replies. "Sadly we only have single rooms left if that's alright with you?" I nod as he turns around to fetch keys. He turns back around and places them in front of me, breakfast is at 8am and its 40 pounds a night. Which seems really cheap to me even though I had nothing to compare it to.

After thanking him and allowing Mara to settle in her room I walk down and catch a cab back to the cafe. 

Here goes nothing, im going on a date with a hot guy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heya feather monkeys

sorry this is late, i had writers block so couldnt do anything for a while should be posting sooner. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

love yall

nas