Chapter Four

**So what's changed?

**The Fidelius Charm. I do not know if Lily and James would have been told if their Secret Keeper was changed. The details about this are few in the books and movies. So for this reason, I've chosen for Lily to not have been told. As a result, she believes Sirius is indeed guilty but part of her still does not understand why he would. She loves Sirius too and it is doubtful that Lily would ever blame someone who she trusted.

The Maple wand description is actually MY Pottermore wand Description XD**

Once Severus was awake and Lily had eaten a brunch of buttered toast and porridge with honey, Albus ordered them both to come meet him at his office. He left, tossing the silvery Cloak to Lily. Lily's appearance was to remain secret by all but the Order and the Ministry who knew she was alive but not where she was.

So when they were ready to leave the hospital wing, Lily put the Cloak on over her and she walked side by side with Severus to go to the office of Albus Dumbledore. Once they reached the griffin statue guarding the office, Severus muttered the password (Phoenix) and they stepped onto the spiral staircase, going up to the study. Once there, they walked in and Albus was waiting behind his desk but he was not alone. Remus Lupin, James' best friend was there, Mad-Eye Moody, the scarred, crippled but fantastic auror, Alice and Frank Longbottom, aurors as brilliant as I have ever seen and Minerva McGonagall, professor of Transfiguration. The first one to reach me was Remus. Moony. We were quite close actually; I thought a lot of him despite the fact that he was a werewolf. Maybe that was the reason that he didn't used to have many friends back in school. He had been a very private child. Intelligent though.

Moony hugged me tightly. His face was extremely pale and his eyes were puffy from crying. Moony had thought extremely highly of James.

"I'm so sorry, Lily." He whispered.

"Me too, Moony... Me too..."

"Anything you need... Just tell me and I'll do everything I can." I smiled my appreciation at him as he let me go.

"Thank you." I whispered as Alice Longbottom hugged me too. Alice had tears in her eyes and I was not surprised to look up and see Frank, her husband, with tears too. Frank and James had not been close in school but afterwards, they had been very close. Alice and I knew each other since our first night at Hogwarts seeing as we were in the same dormitory. Alice had known about my concerns for Severus, my crush for James and my wish for them to get along. A wish that would never have happened and will never happen now...

Alice had gotten pregnant at the same time that I had. We had gone through it together. She had named her little boy Neville and I had named mine Harry. They were supposed to have grown up together...

Everyone was in some form of shock and sadness. Moody told me that he had taken care of James and he had arranged his funeral for this evening. I thanked him, thanked everyone for their words of comfort. This was only a small chunk of the Order of the Phoenix. Everyone else was still at work or doing work for the Order of the Phoenix. Severus made me sit in the only seat, opposite Albus. He had let the condolescenes occur and waited for silence.

"Lily is in grave danger. Voldemort may be gone for now but the loss of a leader will only serve to enrage the true Death Eaters, and by true I mean the ones who were not put under the Imperius Curse. Lily will need protection and secrecy and I fear that no one can be trusted anymore, even with the Dark Lord supposedly gone."

"Where could she go?" Moony asked, running a hand through his hair. He kept casting glances at Severus, which looked to me like suspicion.

"My only idea is of one of the Order's houses. This, of course, cannot be Severus' house and cannot be Hogwarts due to the high risk of students. I would also think that Remus' would be out of the question due to his transformations." Albus replied.