Chapter I: The Ball

[Prince Raj's POV] Tonight there will be a grand ball so Tanbarun and Clariness can discuss business. I just need to find my messenger so they can go to there and deliver the message.
     I walked out of my bedroom to find him. I turned the corner and see my guard (Y/N) talking to Jack the messager. He walked off. (Y/N) turned around and saw me. "Oh hello Prince Raj," she bowed and stood back up," Your up earlier than usual."
      "I know, I was just about to find Jack,"  I stated. "To tell him to go to Clariness and tell them about the ball? I already did that for you, he's on his way as we speak," (Y/N) said. 

     "How did you know that?" I never told her that. "I'm your guard. I know," she said. "Ok? Anyway since your are my guard you know you have to got to the ball right?"
   "Yeah"
   "And you have to wear a dress, right?"
   Her eyes widen," A dress?"
  "Yes. That's not a problem, is it?," I ask.
   "Uh no your highness. It's not a problem at all," she cringed.
   "Good, now go to the tailor and get a dress," I say walking away.
   She nodded and walked off.

      Time Skip to before the ball

   [(Y/N)'s POV] I can't believe I have to wear a dress! I walked my way over to the tailor and she is currently finding me a dress.
   "Here you go sweetie," She says coming out with a big, puffy green dress.
    "Uh.....I'm going to wear *gulp* that?"
   "Yup now go and put it on so I can tailor it to fit you right," She said.

    After I got it on, she tailored it. I haven't put on a dress in forever. She did my hair and make-up.

      "I look....different," I say looking in the mirror. "I would say beautiful," said the tailor. "You might wanna hurry the ball is about to start."

    "Oh yeah, thank you," I say leaving.

     I walked toward the ball room. I put on my green cape to cover the dress until I get there.
    Once I made it to the door I saw Prince Raj waiting for me.
    "Oh your finally here. Wearing your dress?"
   I nod. He looked at me for a second and saw somthing in my boot. "Brought a dagger?" he asked. "What do you think? Of course I did. Just cause I'm Wearing a dress, doesn't mean I can't be prepared," I answered," I'm still your guard."
   "I know," Prince Raj said fixing his suit. "Call it," he told a man standing next to the door. The man opened the door. The was so many people. The he spoke," Presenting Prince Raj of Tanbarun and his faithful guard (Y/N)." Raj walked out and so did I. People clapped. "Let the ball begin," Prince Raj said loudly for all to hear. Everyone went back to talking. I fallowed Prince Raj to two people, who I am guessing is the Princes of Clariness. There was two people behind them, I think it's their guards. "Greetings Izana and Zen," Prince Raj said bowing. I also bowed. "Greetings to you too Raj," they said bowing. "Is this your guard?" Izana said looking at me. "Yes she is, she is a very faithful one," Prince Raj said looking at me. He frowned at me, he motioned to my cape. I took it off handing it to a maid near by.
   All 3 guys blush a little. Even the boy guard blushed. "I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you Prince Izana and Prince Zen," I say bowing.
    "Very formal," Prince Izana says. "This is my guard Kiki and Mistuhide," Prince Zen said motioning toward the two behind them.
    Prince Raj and Prince Izana was talking about some things when a person screamed. I looked to where the noise was and saw a mask man running toward the door that didnt have guards. I imeadintly grabbed my dagger and took of my heals so I can run, and ran after him. Everyone was whatching.
    He was about to open the door when I tackled him the ground with the dagger at his neck. Prince Raj, Izana, Zen, and the twin guards ran over. I handed the guy to two guards and walked to them. "That was amazing (Y/N)," Prince Zen said. "Thank you Prince Zen," I bowed.
     I can't help but stare in Zen's eyes for a second but stopped. No one noticed. Good.

     [my Very First xreader! Hope you enjoy. Word count:770]