Chapter IV: Room

[(Y/N)'s POV] Kiki and I finally made it to my room. It was huge. "We'll here it is," Kiki said. "Thank you miss Kiki," I bow. "Uh.....um just call me Kiki....and you dont have to bow," She continued. I looked at her. "Uh I'm mean if you want to that's fine....uh...I leave you to unpack," and with she left.

      Once I finished unpacking, which didn't take long, I sat on the window seat. I looked at the picture of me and Prince Raj of when we Were younger. I'm only a year older than him.

     Flash back,( She's 12 Raj is 11)
   "Come on (Y/N) lets to play!," Raj came up to the small girl. "Uh....Ra-...Prince Raj, my parents say we can't play anymore," the (Y/C) girl says. "So? Can we play tomorrow?" the little boy asks. "No we can't play at all. Your about to be crown prince in a few months and that means I'll become your guard. I have to take my job serious now. I'm sorry but we can't play ever again," the girl says on the verge of tears.
      Raj looks at her shocked and sad,"o-ok," he sobbed and ran off crying. This heart the girl. She fell to the ground and cried.

     Present~
    I saw a tear land on the picture. I was brought back into reality when i heard footsteps behind me. I imeadently dipped my tear away and put the picture in my pocket and stood up to face who'm ever is behind me.
    Prince Zen. "Hey what were you looking at?" he asked sitting on the window sit. "Nothing," I lie. My parents would kill me of they knew.....oh....yeah They wont ever know. "Its obvious You were looking at something. A tear fell into it.," his blue orbs look at me. I couldn't help but state into them. "But you can't hide the fact that you were crying," He chuckled. My eyes widen. I walked over to the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy. Great!
       "But seriously, what were you looking at that made you cry?" He asked again. I sighed. I'm his guard now no since in hiding it. I pull the picture from my back pocket and look at it. It's me and Prince Raj when it was a leap year and he was older than me for a month, He was 9 and I was 8. We were at the beach playing in the water. The picture was caught at the moment I was splashing him. I sigh and walk over to the window sit. "Here," I hand him the picture.

       [Prince Zen's POV] "Here," she handed me the picture. She has the biggest smile I've ever seen on a little girl. "Is that Raj and you as kids?" I ask. She say down," Yeah were good friends. I grew up in the castle with him."
     "Were good friends?" I ask. "When I was 12 and he was 11, my parents said that I couldn't play with him anymore because I had to start taking my job serious," she says showing no emotion. Dear lord her parents were stricked. "Hey...uh....You wanna spar later today....or," I ask trying to brake the awkwardness. "....sure...I guess," she says confused. "Didnt you spar with Raj?" I ask. "Uh no...I guess he was never into that thing, but I guess I will," she answered. "Oh I forgot to introduce you to Shirayuki," I say getting up.
     "Shirayuki? Who's that?" (Y/N) asked. "Oh she works her in the castle. She's a friend," I say walking toward the door. "You comin?" I ask holding the door open. She walks out of the room. This might be easier than I thought......