Chapter VII: Shocking Surprise

[Third-Person POV] After a few more minutes of walking, which felt like forever for (Y/n), they stopped. Being confused, (Y/n) stays where she is not knowing what to do.     "And here we are- Oh wait sorry here," Prince Zen said while he walked over and started untieing the knot to the blindfold. "Uh Prince Zen, if I may speak freely. I'm confused, shouldn't you being worring about more important things than-" Her sentence was cut off when the blindfold came off. Her eyes went wide. In front of her there was a huge field of lillies.

   [(Y/n)'s POV] I stand there shocked my hand over my mouth. "I seen you looking at lilies ealier so I thought why not show you more," Prince Zen said.
In my head I wanted to cry, but I wanted to hug him at the same time. "Do you like It?" He put his hand on my shoulder looking forward.
  [A/N ok Flashback~. I've been writing this over the span of a few days so sorry if the writing style changes. I'll tell you when the flashback is over though so]
  After picking up a Lilly the small girl giggled and got and idea which was imeadently took into action. She ran to the thrown room to find her parents. Was she a princess? No not even close. Well she is close you see. Her parents are the guard to The King and Queen of Tanbarun. And actually when she is older she'll be the guard to their first born son Prince Raj.
  When the girl got there she didn't see them so she thought aloud to herself,"Hmm...Maybe in the garden," then she ran toward the doors.
She through them open and yelled to Her parents,"Mom! Dad! I've brought you somethi-" she screamed seeing the scene laid out in front of her. Her parents held back by their arms with swords pointed at their necks. She dropped the Lily. Her eyes wide. "So this is your daughter Zaruka? She's very beautiful. She could make me a lot of money." The one holding her dad says in a creepy voice. The girl backs up upon seeing a man get closet to her.
(she 9 in this flashback)
  "Aww I won't hurt you. Now come here," the man says getting closer. The girl screamed and ran back to the doors. Just when her little foot stepped on the wood inside-"AHHHH". She turned around and seen something she didn't need to see.
  Her parents lifeless bodies on the ground. She screamed and ran to find the king and Queen. She cried the while way there.

[Flashback Over~]

[Third-Person POV]
Zen looked down at (Y/N) After not hearing a response. He was shocked to see her shoulders shaking.
(Y/N) turned as quickly as she could and hugged the Prince as tight as she could without hurting him. Zen was shocked. But hugged her anyway. "Is everything ok?" Zen asked pushing her back a tiny bit so he can see her eyes. Her was shocked to see years running down her face. She's crying, He thought. On one side he was glad to get Her to show emotion, but the other wanted to help her. "Hey Hey, what's wrong?" he asked wipping her tears away. She sniffled.
    Her eyes widen After she realized that she was crying. Infront of a Prince! She quickly wipped her tears and put on a straight. "Nothing is wrong Prince Zen. This is a very nice jester but asure you I am perfectly fine. Now we should probably be getting back." She started walking back to the direction of the castle.
    Prince Zen put a hand on her shoulder. Before she could turn her head to look at him, He turn her body around so she face him. And put his lips to hers.

   to be continued....

  Hey everyone! I am sorry for the long wait! Don't worry there is more chapters to come, I'm not ending it here just yet. I'm not a monster. I hope you love this chapter and/or the story!