Chapter VI: Up The Hill

[3rd POV] After Zen finds Ryu He asks him where he can find A lot of lilies. He said at a hill about two miles from here heading west. Zen thanks him and finally tells Mistuhide and Kiki his plan.
   "That might work," Kiki says walking back to Zen's office with Mistuhide and Zen.
   "So... When you taking her?" Mistuhide asked.
   "About 5pm," Zen answers.
"Well it's 4 right now so you might wanna go find her and tell her," Kiki says opening the door to Zen's office. "You all know where she went?" Zen asks walking in with Mistuhide just behind him.
     "Don't know. She could be anywhere by now. But you could try where we say her last," Kiki answers." Kk," Zen says while walking out to find her.
   [(Y/N)'s POV] After the sparring match with Prince Zen And Mistuhide I seen so many lilies at their garden. I walk over to smell them. I smile lightly. That remind me a lot about Prince Raj as a kid.
     Flashback~
  Raj came up to his friend with a bundle of Lillies hoping to surprise her. "Oh hi Raj," the small girl says apon seeing him run up. "I got this for you!" The boy exclaimed excited. "Why thank you. These are Beautiful," (Y/N) says taking the bundle and smelling them. The little boy kissed her cheek and ran off. She laughed at that.
    A single tear fell down my  face thinking about that. I quickly wippef it away upon hearing footsteps approach. I quickly stand up and turn around to see Prince Zen. "Hello Prince Zen. Is there something you need?" I question. "Uh yes actually. I was wondering, do you like lillies or something? You seem to look at them a lot," he crosses his arms in frustration. "Oh I do? I've never noticed. And um actually yeah they have good memories attached to them," I said smiling ever so lightly then stopping when I remembered the Prince was right in front of me.
     "Well in that case, follow me," he said holding his hand out. I gave him a confused look. "Its fine trust me," Zen reassures.  I look at him shocked for a minute And slowly grabbed his hand not trusting it at first. He started walking a way I'm not to familier with.
    ~Time skip to when their almost there~

    I wanted to ask where we're going but you can't question a Prince. It's not only rude but something a guard should never do. I looked around trying not to show any emotion but I guess he figured it out by my movement's that I wanted to ask where we're going.
   "It's a surprise. Don't sorry in not gonna kill you," He jokes. I looked at him funny but went along with it trusting him. After about a minute later we stopped. I looked at him. He pulled something out of his pocket.
    A blindfold? What the? "Here. Turn around so I can put this on you," He holds out the blindfold. I Turn around slowly. I jumped a little with the cloth over my eyes. "I said it was a surprise," He laughed. When he finished tieing the knot he grabbed my hand and lead me somewhere.