Chapter III: New Home

[3rd POV] (Y/N) was sitting in the carriage across from the Princes of Clariness. "So...(Y/N), uh where were you born," Prince Izana asked. "Tanbarun," I answer with no emotion. "Why are emotionless all the time. If you dont mind me asking," Prince Zen asks.
"What do you mean?"
"You never show any emtion," Prince Izana states.
"I dont? Huh," I say confused. "You didnt know?"
I shake my head no. "I never noticed."
This caused some confusion. "I was just born this way I guess. My parents taught me everything I know so."
"If You me asking what did your parents do," Prince Izana asks.
"They were the guardian of Prince Raj's parents," I say bluntly.
"So That's why your his guard?" Prince Zen asks. I simply mid my head. With that being said I dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awaken by someone slightly shaking me. I rub my eyes and look at who'm ever it was. Prince Zen. "Hey were here," he says walking out of the carriage.I stretched. I walked to the door were Prince Zen was waiting. He held his hand out for me. I grab it and walk out. "Thank you Prince Zen," I say bowing a little. "You don't have to bow or call me formally anymore, you know that right." We started walking toward the castle with the coachman not to far behind with my bag, which I was gonna carry but he beat me to it.
"I'm sorry Pirnce Zen, I was train to treat higher ups with respect and only call them by their formal name." I state. He sighed in defeat. He kinda looks cute frustrated......wait no no no. That's not happening. I just meet the guy!
When we finally made it to the castle two people were waiting for Prince Zen. If I remember correctly it's mistuhide and kiki. "Hey Zen, she your new guard?" Mistuhide asked motitioning towards me. "Yea her names (Y/N)," He answered for me. I bow," Nice to meet you," I say. "Same here," they say. Do they not bow? I was gonna ask them about it, but decided against it. "Kiki mind showing her to her room," Prince Zen asks. "Yeah no problem. Fallow me (Y/N)," she answeres while she starts walking. I grabbed my bag from the coach men and walked alongside Kiki.
[Prince Zen's POV] "She's very formal don't you think," Mistuhide said. "Give it a week. We'll brake her," I say walking into the castle with Mistuhide behind me.