Chapter VIII: "Wh-wha..."

[Third-Person POV] Zen stood there, eyes closed and leaned in. While (Y/N) stood there, eyes opened wide and shocked beyond belief.
  When Zen had pulled back and opened his eyes, he relized what he had done. And he didn't even regret it. Well it ain't like he'll ever tell anyone, especially Shirayuki. She blinked at him repeatedly. He broke the silience,   "Yeah I think we should get going. Lets go." He grabbed her arm, her still in shock, and started heading back to the castle.

  Once they got back Mistuhide and Kiki were waiting at the doors. "Zen, (Y/N) there you are I was wondering what happened to you too. Have a fun time?" Mistuhide had asked. (Y/N) composed herself after the previous events and simply nodded and said," Yea you could say that. Now I have something I need to do if you'll excuse me." With that she headed inside.

  "Zen what happened? Why she acting weird?" asked Kiki. Zen hadn't  answered. He knew exactly why she was acting the she was acting. He just knew he would get scolded and didn't need that with the stress of Shiriuki on top. He just shrugged and went inside.

   Meanwhile, (Y/n) went straight to her room, shut the door and locked it. She slid down the door. She's  never felt the emotion she did when he kissed her.
   What did it mean? I've seen plenty of people kiss before but never understood it. He kissed me. He actually kissed me. At that moment I felt heat on my face. Confused I head to the mirror and see a faint pink blush I think across my cheeks.
    My eyes widened. "No no no no no. This....he.......," I muttered to myself. No I'm not supposed to feel any emotion. But what is this. I slightly run my hand of my cheek. Well I can't let anyone see this. I frown.

     *knock knock*

   I froze. "Hey (Y/n),  wanna do some training?"

       Zen.......