Wattpad Brats

"I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU BECAUSE THAT IS NOT ALLOWED!!"

"You can't do that! @RandomModerator , this user is being rude!"

"I don't like you so I'm going to report you!"

My God I Hate People...

We all know them, and we all hate them. Now don't get me wrong babes! I do not mind "Ambassadors" or whatever they are. BUT I sure as hell mind "Wattpad Brats" who think they can dictate over the rest of us.

I have been false reported more than once, mainly because I tell them to shut the fuck up and quit bugging my threads. I make graphics, so what the fuck does it look like for my god damn "business"- if you will- When some fucking retard is arguing with me? Tell me now.

Hun, you have no right what-so-ever to even think your important. I'm sorry but if you only have 4 reads, 0 comments, 0 fans, AND 0 votes... Why the fuck aren't you working on YOUR books, instead of fucking up my threads?

Asshole. Is probably what your thinking now. But hear me loud and clear, I don't care who you are. Your not going to be a fucking brat in my threads, on my books, and on my message board. If you are going to be a idiot and report me for nothing.

The stupidest report to date:

"She likes One Direction and writes Fan Fiction."

....

WHAT THE FUCK DOES MY FAVORITE BOYBAND HAVE TO DO WITH THIS SHIT?! TELL ME THE FUCK WHY YOU THINK THAT IS EVEN REMOTELY ACCEPTABLE?! DID YOUR MOTHER EVER TEACH YOU RIGHT AND WRONG?!

Dib-shit. Idiot. Moron. Retard. Asshole. Bitch. Fucktard.

All the names that apply to Wattpad's very own "Wattpad Brats"!! Congrats! You just entered Rain's "Black List"!! Bra-Fucking-vo. Numskull.