Follow Beggers

"FOLLOW ME PLAESDE?!?"

"Your stories seem awesome.. Can you follow me?"

"FOLLOW. FOLLOW. FOLLOW. FOLLOWWWWWW"

My God I Hate People...

Firstly lets be clear, this isn't Instagram. This isn't Facebook. This isn't Twitter. This isn't even fucking tumblr.

Even if it's pretty close to tumblr, it fucking isn't.

Lately as more people join our beloved site I find that more and more people are starting to beg/demand follows from other people. I had to explain more than once why I do not follow people who ask and it's getting old very fast.

I mean has it come to that to get famous on wattpad is to spam people's message board saying "Follow me. Thanks xx"? If so, what the fuck happened when I was gone for two months? Has wattpad's rules against spamming and advertising vanished overnight? Already? Really?

I still had some faith in it. Tsk Tsk

Now I understand why the people who have been on here longer than I or the begining of wattpad are starting to get pissed, I mean for someone who has a problem with a lot of things people do or say, it seems like it would piss me off right?

You know me so well.

I had to tell a girl:

Hi , you posted a message on my board asking for a follow. You left me a bit confused, seeing as though you have a well following and amount of fans. I don't follow people who ask me too, unless a odd friend or another graphic designer that I have requested a  graphic of some sort. What you are asking of people and doing it over message boards is spamming/advertising. Wattpad officials if they find out that is why you've gained followers and repeatedly asked on random people's boards, your account will be deleted. I just wanted to inform you of that. Try another way at getting fans love.

xx

Ree

Like no bitch.

YOU SHOULD KNOW THE FUCKING RULES. WORK TO GET YOUR FANS LIKE THE REST OF US. IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK LIKE THAT OKAY?