Why You Mad Bro? I Am Me Babe.

Dedicated To My Dear Friend Wissal, Thanks' for always being there and giving me this Idea. :)

A/N: If you take anything into offense in the future. Do not hesitate to leave my book! This is a rant book, things aren't going to be peaches and rainbows! It's for me to express my self. Also, I'm not feeling well at all, Mentally or Physically. So if you decide to start a war on my comments again... You can meet Mr. Ignore! Of course that is until you decide to stop commenting.

~~~

"That's insulting to them!"

"That's not fair! You can't say words like that!"

"I don't care if it's your book or not! I'm not going to stop!"

My God I Hate People...

I get it that somethings are offensive, but love... This is a fucking rant book. Not everything I say is going to be peaches and rainbows, because I'm not always that really sweet girl that calls everyone "love" or "Hun".

Let's get a few things straight:

1. I don't give a fuck about what you think of me babe, I am me and you really don't know my story. Honestly, very few actually do. So don't sit up on your high ass throne and think you can call me ignorant. Bitch please.

2. I clearly state TWICE that this book is going to be offensive to some. If you can't handle my fucking book.... There's the exit. 

3. I don't give a fuck babe, go take your annoying comments somewhere else. I speak my mind no matter what and a lot of times it's the same thing others think, but won't say.

4. I'm sassy, hot headed, full of myself, weird, loud, and quite obnoxious at times. You think I don't know that? Hun, I live with myself. I can be really nice, that is until you push my fucking buttons... Good luck meeting my bitch side.. I named her Zara, and Zara doesn't take shit from strangers over the internet.

5. Don't you EVER say I'm not a writer. ever.

Before I go fucking mad, because I'm obviously holding back.

Don't. fuck. with. me. bitch.