chapter one

"Yo Cheryl, I'm leaving." I shout to my mum from the kitchen. I don't call her mum or mommy or anything, she doesn't deserve such a prestigious title as mum.

"Okay honey, enjoy your first day at school!" I roll my eyes, as I close the door. Could she anymore fake?

My boyfriend waits for me outside with his beautiful car. He is the most popular guy on school. As for everyone, everyone sees me as the queen bitch at school. But at this very moment, I don't give a fuck. That's how I get distracted from my life at home. School gets me distracted from the shit that happens at home.

I know some people see me as a stone hearted bitch, I'm not. I'm just waiting to be discovered by someone who gets me.

Kyle kisses me out of my thoughts. He is so fucking hot. I'm so lucky to have him but I guess, we are only together for the fame we give to each other.

I walk into the school premises, my throne. I'm the queen of the school besides the principle of course. Everyone looks at me and Kyle, they look at us with envy and hate. I couldn't be anymore broken. But I have to live up to their expectations of me, I need to be the stone hearted bitch they portray me to be.

Kyle is babbling about football and shit like there is no tomorrow. I pretend to listen to him.

"Love?" he asks and his eyes has no emotion, like it has just hate towards me or maybe it's just my imagination. "Hmm?" I respond, being oblivious as I am.

"Are you ready for tonight?" he asks with a smirk on his flawless face. "Yes baby." I say pretending to be excited. "It's going to be so much fun!" he exclaims with a suspicious face.

I walk pass with my head up high, being a bitch as always. Giving other people dirty looks as I always do.

"She is such a bitch." I overheard Emma saying this, she is beneath me, low class. I mentally roll my eyes. "Excuse me slut, what did you say?" I say with a smile on my face. Everyone knows not to mess with me. "I said you are a bitch!" Emma says. Emma is so beautiful, I sometimes envy her, she is a nerd but a nerd with secrets and I happen to know those secrets. But something about her is so feisty for a nerd. But she should know better.

I pretend to cough. "Hoe, you don't know me and I could expose you anytime I want to. I know what you did with Mr Paris, you are just as pathetic as your mommy." I say proudly. If you wondering, Mr Paris teaches History.

Tears starts to form in her eyes, I couldn't be anymore hurt or proud. I take a step closer to her and I whisper in her ear, "try me bitch and I will end you like the waste of space you are." I walk away with everyone whispering and gossiping and I couldn't care two shits of what they think of me.

___________

Vote and comment please .

Hope you liked it so far!