chapter seventeen

Goal - 10 votes

*not proofread*

Nick's POV

I tried sending Hope how many messages, but she blocked me. Like what the fuck? I know I was wrong but could she be anymore sentimental? Like, give me a chance to explain... All I ever did to Hope was lie, and she always had a way of finding out. I don't know how, but she always do.

I don't know how to love, maybe I never loved Hope in the first place. Maybe I was scared of being alone, that I actually thought I loved her. Ugh, fuck. This is so frustrating. Do I love her not? Maybe I should kiss her then maybe I'll find out.

I march over to her, I'm angry and I shouldn't be the one that's angry. I lied to her, not the other way around. But everything seems to be going red. I fucking hate everything.

Hope's front door is slightly open, I wonder why? I hear shuffling upstairs. What the fuck? I slowly walk towards where the shuffling is, I'm hearing moans. What? Moans? I open the door, only to see Hope on top Kyle, in the process of unzipping him. Red, red, red, red. That's all I see.

"What the fuck Hope?" I scream.

Hope's eyes widen, I was probably the last person she was expecting. Suddenly her facial expression changes, it's a neutral one, almost as if she doesn't care anymore. Like she is tired of fighting, being in pain.

She slowly gets up from Kyle, she buttons her top back again. Fuck, that lace bra and her boobs are so massive, I wouldn't mind being in Kyle's shoes right now. Stop this thoughts Nick, fuck fuck fuck.

She brushes pass me and leaves the room, saying nothing. This is not the Hope I know. She is usually in tears by now, but now she seems stronger.

Kyle and I are left alone in the room, all I want to do is punch is face, break his nose and snap is neck. Is that so wrong? Fuck, I walk after Hope, she is sitting on a stool in kitchen. What now?

"Boys, sit down." she demanded, I do nothing but oblige, she scares the shit out of me right now. Kyle quickly rushes over to his seat next to me. What could she clearly want now?

Finally she speaks up.

"Nick ?-" why is she starting off with me, couldn't she start off with this imbecile next to me. "-why are you here?" she asks. She looks me dead in the eyes, she is freaking serious. I gulp. Fuck.

"I - I was here to speak with you." I say. She nods and look over to Kyle. "Kyle, why are you here?" I look over to Kyle, "I was here to speak with you as well." he answers. "Asshole" I mutter under my breath.

She sighs. She slowly gets up from her and starts to scream.

"Fuck you! -" Hope suddenly starts screaming. She is red right now. "-I don't know what the fuck to do! You guys are assholes, you guys are working on my last nerve. What the fuck do you want from me? Do you both want sex, I'll give you guys sex. Just ask. You Kyle-" she points at Kyle. "-we have been dating for so long but you never respected me cause I never gave you sex. Called me names, betrayed me. I thought you knew me better than anybody. I always thought we would get married, but no. You wanted some hoes. We could have been having a cuddling session. But no, you fucking wanted sex, and you almost got it, if it wasn't for this moron next to you." Kyle looks at me, with a smirk, can't I just punch him? "And you-" Hope points at me. "-you assface, you fucking toyed with my emotions. You took me for a fool...-" I suddenly interrupt her. "It wasn't like-" she interrupts me. "-don't dare you interrupt me while I'm speaking, you could have spoken when you had the chance, but now it's my turn... "

"You fell for Chelsea, you lied to me. I was a challenge to you. You don't love me, you only pretended that you did. You make me mad, you make me want to cut all my hair off, you always break people around you Nick. Can't you be happy? Can't you let other people around you be happy? I don't even know anything about you, I don't know about your life, your mother. Nothing. You like a closed book with a lock. You don't open up to me, we could have been having fucking good sex right now, but no?  You must spoil everything and anything. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to leave this town, both of you are nothing but bad memories. Everything is nothing but bad memories. What the fuck do you want from me? Huh? Do you want my virginity? You want me to go mad? You want money? What do you guys want?"

She's crying now. She's out of breath, her chest is moving fast.

"I want to be yours Hope." I respond.

"You want to be hers while you fucking Chelsea?" Kyle state's bluntly.

"How would you know, unless you fucking her too?" I respond.

"Can you guys please stop? Stop." she's whispering now. She's tired. She's frustrated. She doesn't deserve this pain everyone cause her.

"Leave!" she screams. "Leave and never come back. Or so help me God, if I see one of your faces, I'm going to punch it. I'm going to kick it, break your nose and bury your heads in cement." she sighs and leaves the kitchen. Kyle slowly gets up from his chair and leaves. I hear his car outside, fucking coward. Doesn't she know how to fight back?

I can't just leave her, but she deserves the space. Heck, I don't deserve her. She needs someone who will love her and treat her well. Not me, a pig. I will never be able to treat her well. We barely even know each other two months and I'm lost with out her. This is the life. Fuck this and fuck everything. Fuck!!!

I slowly stand from the stool and make my way towards the front door. I sigh and turn to see Hope is anywhere around.

"You deserve so much better Hope." I sigh.

____________________________________________

Will Hope and Nick reunite? Or is this the end?

Thoughts?

Vote, comment and share.
Sorry for all mistakes.