chapter two

I've never been a bitch, but since my mother married some sugar daddy that she met at work. I just lost all my respect for her and I became who I am today because of her.

I use to love that color black, I liked to have fun. I was always into band, but I don't think so anymore. I never actually wore girly clothes. I was chilled and laid back. I always saw the good side of people. Things changed. I'm not the person I use to be.

Lunch time has come, the periods was actually going super fast and I was happy cause I literally hate school with a passion.
And me, being the most popular girl on school sits in the middle of the cafeteria for everyone to see. Kyle and I make out, making all the girls envious cause they wouldn't mind making out with Kyle, they all want a piece of him. I just give everyone dirty looks and they know better than to return the dirty looks.

Senior year is going to drag with finals and shit and I want to get out of high school as quickly as possible.

"Babe, I'm going to the ladies room." I tell Kyle. He just looks at me without saying anything.

As I go out of the ladies room, I close the door and as I turn around, I knock into some dude. I think he is a nerd but I don't give a shit who he is.

"Sorry?" I impose a question. "Is that suppose to be your apology?" he says with a curious face. "Yeah, got a problem?" I growl. Does this nerd know who I am, I think to myself.

"No, I don't have a problem. But you could have better manners, you know?" he says with one eyebrow up.

I look at him, curious as ever. Scanning him head to toe. "Like what you see?" He says with such confidence. Where does a nerd get so much confidence?

"The day I like what I see on you is the the day I give up my popularity." I roll my eyes.

He takes a step closer, "is that a challange?" he says and I've never seen such beautiful eyes in my life. How could a nerd have such beautiful eyes? I question myself. His body is a little muscular but it fits with who he is. His hair is messy but in good way like he just wakes up in morning and his hair is just perfect without brushing it.

"If it were a challenge, you wouldn't even get me to go out with you." I say, getting annoyed as hell. I get annoyed very easily, it's a habit.

He bends down a little to my height cause he is a little tall. "Believe me, you will." he whispers in my ear. I feel so weak as his warmth touches my ear. Is it weird that I'm totally turned on right now? No Hope, you can't be turned on by a nerd. You can't. You will lose your respect, I think to myself.

He walks away, leaving me with my thoughts. Leaving me anxious as ever. Who the fuck does he think he is?

______

Hope this was cool.

Vote and comment please.