Ch. 8 New POV

Chapter 8

“Are you sure she will be okay with this? I mean, we are entering her room without permission after all.” A soft voice that could only belong to Donatello whispered carefully.

I stayed quiet facing the wall, waiting to see what they had entered my room for.

“Relax Donnie, she is a heavy sleeper and it’s too early she always gets up after 10, we have plenty of time spare.” Another voice spoke, belonging to the second pair of footsteps, only Mikey had that childish voice.

“And how on earth would you know I’m a heavy sleeper or not?” I asked flipping sideways to face the two of them.

Donnie’s face flushes and he chuckles nervously, Mikey on the other hand tries to grin as brightly as possible giggling nervously.

“Oh-oh.” He lets out stepping behind Donnie.

“Well, why are you in my room? Did you lost something?”

I question sitting up on bed.

“Well , no I mean, yes, I was just looking to uh, I needed to borrow, um, these!” Mikey yells grabbing up my manriki and Bo staff up.

“What for?” I frown, Donnie steps up and smiles.

“Well, I wanted to upgrade your Bo staff as a surprise gift….but now you know…Thanks to you.” Donnie glares sideways at Michelangelo who stuck his tongue out in response at his brother.

“Right…Well I appreciate that but I don’t need an upgrade on my bo, thank you.” I grab my Bo staff from Donnie’s hand and stand in front of Mikey.

“Another question, how were you planning on upgrading a manriki?” I raise an eyebrow retrieving my black chain manriki from Mikey’s hands and putting it back with the rest of my weapons laying on the table.

“Well, we uh, Donnie here was uh make it longer and flexible.” Mikey explains with a grin, I bit my lower lip and exhale loudly trying not to laugh at the unintended wrong meaning his comment had done.

They didn’t seem to notice nor mind me smiling to myself, I lift my gaze up to them again and nodded.

“Sure then, here you go, surprise me.” I smirk handing both weapons back to them, they chuckle and smile back.

“Good, anything else you need from my room?”