Author's Note & A Happy New Year

I know I haven't uploaded in while, but I hope you understand, that I had a lot of work to do for school, and I started joining clubs, that both make me have an advantage of colleges choosing me and a better writer. For example, I had homework during the summer, which was for almost all of the classes, during Thanksgiving Day, I had to do a project with a video of it, but it had to have required stuff, in order for it to count or get a grade for it. I also have a project this Winter brake plus studying for some test or quiz, but I'm pretty sure he's going to make it a test grade, and he wants for us to read a book(s). The project involves art, the same as the one I did for Thanksgiving Day, it involves drawing and labeling information on it, too, the only problem is just drawing the map. Oh, I also have to read this chapter of Romeo & Juliet, that's also for a test grade, plus do the vocabulary stuff. I had classes that think other teachers don't give us homework, so they decided to give us a lot of homework at the same time, during school week. It's my fault for joining this early college high school, but I didn't want to join a high school that the people I went to in middle school was going to be there, too. Some of them are there, but at least not all of them, but most who are left are nice, but a few are annoying. Yes, I was planning to update, but I wasn't confident afterwards and when I did try it didn't work, so I was planning to update when I'm most confident. These clubs that I'm joining involve writing and are for competition, but I hope it makes me a better writer here. Hopefully, in 2017 I'll be able to update more, whenever I can, because I'll still be getting summer homework and it's going to be getting harder to finish my work, because I'll be getting more college classes than I had. I put more work into my college homework than my high school, which is why I was more busier and a bad thing, too. The teachers and principle expect for me to get higher scores, both on tests and regular work. But don't worry I'll manage (I hope), and I'll try to update as much as I can. 

It's putting me even more pressure on getting good grades, because I joined the dancing team, though I had to do try-outs for it. The teacher is a junior (which seniors, stuff, and some sophomores, say that they're the worst grade level students, since they started school as freshmans. They made the teachers act more stricter, mean, and less fun.), but she wants everyone to be nice to each other (no matter the gender, what they like, lesbian/gay, what they wear, etc.), get good grades, and a ballerina. She's telling us to practice to be flexible as much as we can (Like doing the split, which I can't do), for those who have no experience, which is most everyone, except like 3.

Like some people, I also have family problems, but these are worst. My mom is planning to kick me out of the house, even though she started all the fights and knew she wasn't suppose to do what she did. I can't do anything, because well who's going to believe me? As in you ask an adult who he/she going to believe? A teenager/child or the adult? Obviously the adult. She's not even trying to find a way to solve it, she's trying to get rid of me, and I'm not even kidding. She's not the only problem, though, and I don't want to bother you guys with my problems, so I'm going to stop there.

Also, I want to get a phone. Most people in my school, except me and a few others (this includes all grade levels), have one, but yet I don't. It'll be better, I think, if I use a phone to write for you guys. Right now I'm typing from the school's laptop. Plus, I get bored during school, when there's nothing to do in a class. I can't do it here on the laptop, because everyone is going to ask and ask for my account (which I don't want, even though I know they have an account here), and for me to follow them which I don't want, either. 

Anyways, Happy New Year everyone, hope your wishes come true this year or next year. If your wish is impossible, then you better hope you have luck on your side. Hope you guys have a good day, and if 2016 wasn't a good year, then let's hope 2017 will be the good year. If you guys want, then ignore my long rant (which would of had been long because there's more, but I made it short), but I just wanted to apologize, and I still have to finish my homework (which I haven't started and I'm probably not the only one).

Oh and if anyone's birthday is today or they were born today, wish them a happy birthday from me. I don't care if I don't know them, if it's their birthday today, then wish them a happy birthday. (If you get the italicize sentence, then you must be good at it.) I'll try to update soon, I promise, as soon as some of the drama in my life goes away.