Chapter 4

Selena's POV

Me & Kenny went to Justin's house to live him there. We stop at my house, and I told Kenny to stay there. I was gonna change, cause I don't want Pattie to know that I kidnapped his son. After, I changed I went back to the car, and sat down at the drivers seat, and sped of to Justin's house. When we got there, I took Justin out of the car, and knocked on Justin's house. Pattie opened the door and gasped.

"What happened?" She asked, bringing Justin & I inside. I put him on the couch and began to talk.

"Some guys beet him up, so I came to save him, but I was late, sorry for-" I began talking, but to be interrupted by Pattie.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." She said, smiling at me. I couldn't help, but to smile back. "And thanks for saving my son." She said, thanking me.

"Your welcome thats what I do, and don't thank me, thank Jeremy." I told her, smiling at her, I heard Justin groan.

"He's awake, let me bring the first-aid kit." She told me, and left. While she left I talked to Justin.

"You better not tell anyone what happened, or your family dies." I said, warning him, when he opened his eyes, he just nodded, since he couldn't talk. After Justin nodded, his mother came with the first-aid kit.

"Here you go, you can help me." She said, smiling at me, while giving me the first-aid kit.

"Sure." I told her, and started helping her. Once we finished, she thank me, and I went to put the first-aid kit back where it belong.

"Done, now can you excuse me, I'm going back home." I told her and left. Once I was out,I texted Justin saying he better not tell anyone, and that I have people watching him, so he better watch his back. You wanna know how I for Justin's number, we'll while he was knocked out, I checked for his number.

I'm only doing this for my father, the gang needs to have Justin's number, cause he's a prisoner, and we need to track him, that's how we do it. I went to the car, and put on my seatbelt, and started driving. When we arrive, we unblocked our seat belts, and went inside the house.

I knocked, and my mother opened the door. "Hey Selena your father wants to talk to you, and Kenny, too." My mother said, hugging me, and I hugged back "Okay." I said, while my mom does the same to Kenny, and he does the same as me. We walk to the living room, and see my dad, he looks mad, that isn't good.

"We'll I'll leave you alone, so that you can talk." My mother said, and left. When my mom left, my dad stud up, very angry. I was about to speak, but he interrupted me.

"How come you let him follow you, and live him free, huh? I taught you better than this!!!" My dad, angry yelled at me. "Look I know your mad at me, but-" I began saying calmly as I could, but Kenny interrupted me.

"Look it wasn't her fault, it was mine, I let him follow me, but I didn't told Selena, if your gonna punish someone, punish me instead!" Kenny said, pleading for me not to get hurt. "Kenny-" I started, but he interrupted me.

"Selena you know I don't want to see you hurt, but the truth is me, I'm the one that did it,I was the one driving, not you." He said, touching my cheek,looking at my eyes. "Kenny." I whispered.

"Kenny!" My dad said, looking very angry at him. "You know, you guys can't date, and you better not or else!!" My father said, yelling at Kenny in a warning voice.

"Dad why can't he date me?" I asked him, he used to say I can date anyone, including someone from the gang, and now he's saying this.

"Cause if you guys date, one of you guys is gonna die, and then the other one is gonna be heartbroken, so you have to choose someone else." My dad said, separating me from Kenny.

"No, you can't, please don't, what if it happened to you?" Kenny asked, mad. My dad turned sad, when Kenny said that.

"Actually Kenny, it happened, but she died, she couldn't make it, they shot her, and they shoot her in the heart, but the doctors didn't do anything, her last words were 'I love you, promise me you'll find someone, and make her happy, promise me that?' Of course I promised it to her." My dad said, crying, I felt very sorry for him.

"Oh sorry sir, I didn't know." Kenny said, apologizing,feeling very sorry for him. "Yeah dad, were sorry, we didn't know." I said, feeling sorry for him, too.

"It's ok, you guys didn't know, but now you see why I don't let you guys date, listen to me next time, when I was say something, it's for a reason." My dad said, very serious. "I don't want my baby dying because of you Kenny, or you dying, and my baby getting heartbroken." He said, talking to Kenny.

"I don't think I can do that." Kenny said, and my dad started going mad, very mad.

"YOU DO WHAT I SAY!" My dad said. "Selena how about I let you date the kid from our neighbor, and if I find out you two are dating, your dead Kenny!!" He said, pushing Kenny away from our house. "Selena?" He said, looking at me.

"Yes dad?" I asked him, kinda scared of what he's gonna do or say.

"What's the kids neighbor named, next to us?" He asked,pointing a finger to the house next to us.

"Jack Richard." I answered, Jack is the new guy in our school, two weeks ago he came, he hasn't notice me, which is good.

"We'll you two are dating from now on, I invited them to dinner already, and talked them about you already." My dad said, smiling to me. "Go get ready, you have to 2 hours, were also going somewhere for dinner." He said, looking at the watch, and then at me, I just nodded, and went upstairs.

I can't believe he's doing this, I thought he said, I condo date anyone I wanted, now this is the worst day ever. I got in the shower, and started showering. When I finished, I wrapped a towel around me, and went into my closet, choosing what to wear. Once I find it, I put it on, and look at the mirror. It looks great, and I smiled to myself, and started putting on make-up.

When I finished, I smiled at myself of how great I looked. I went downstairs, and saw my dad already ready, he said my mom is the only one that needs to be ready. Once she was ready, we left. The restaurant was called "Romantic Love" (a/n made it up). Wow, I bet it's for people who are in love, notice my sarcasm.

When we went to the front, we met Jack's parents & him at the front. Jacks parents smiled at us, and we smiled back. We went inside, but I got pulled back from Jack.

"Um how can I help you with?" I asked him.

"What's your name beautiful?" Jack asked, speaking British, and admiring my beauty.

"Hi Selena, can't wait to marry a beautiful girl like you." He said, walking away, making me blush again.

Omg what just happened, he's so sweet, and I love his accent, too. I hope he isn't one of those joks, and isn't a jerk, too. You never know, he may be one, without his parents knowing. Please god, don't make him a bad one, his way to cute to be one. Once I snap out of my thoughts, I started walking to where my parents & Jacks parents are.

******************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, sorry for not updating have been really busy, and plus I didn't had internet. I also had things planed, but I forgot since I was in school, I'm also gonna write another story, hope you like that one,I'm working on it, I'm also working on another story, too. I'm also working on the other stories, and sorry for being short.