Chapter 3

Ricardo's POV

"Put him in the chair." I told them, your probably thinking what am I doing? We'll I'm kidnapping him, I had a plan, but it came sooner than I thought, I'm also doing this because Jeremy hasn't brought me the money. By doing this his brining me the money, and I'm also punishing his son for it, so that's why I'm gonna video tape it.

"Put him tape oh his mouth, and get a rope and put it amount his arms, and legs." I said. They did it, and I punched him to wake up. When he didn't I kept repeating it, he groaned, but I kept doing it, he finally woke up. "Selena get the camera." I told her, once she got it I told her to put it on the table.

"Okay now hand me the phone, I need to make a call, Selena you take care of him, and take his tape off." I said, and pointed at him, he just got scared, I know I said I'm gonna put tape on his mouth, but I want to know how much scared he is. "Don't worry we won't hurt you, not unless your dad pays back." I told him smirking. "And Kenny also take care of him, we don't want him to run away." I said.

"Why does my dad have to do with this?!" Justin screamed, and Selena punched him. "Shut up." Selena told him. "Yeah, and didn't your dad tell you, did he warn you, teach you anything, I guess not, this is gonna be so fun." I told him smirking, and laughing afterwards. Selena, Kenny, and I laughed, because he was so scared this is gonna be fun. "Now take care of him, I'm leaving." I told them, they nodded, and I left.

Justin's POV (before he got kidnapped)

Right after Selena left with that guy, I decided to follow them. If they increased the speed, I did too. I'm not letting that guy take Selena, we have to world on the project together, who does she think she is? They finally stop, I also stopped, but I hide, so they didn't notice. I waited for both of them to leave, and get inside. When they got inside I got out, and looked around. Wow! This house is little, how can she live here.

"Hey, so this is your house or what?!" I asked yelling, cause seriously who would do that, her parents are messed up, and plus I can burned it down. It took her & that guy, minutes before the got out.

"No this isn't my house." She said, I got confused. "Then what are you doing here?" I asked smirking, I mean seriously, why is she here then? "It's none of your business for you to know." The guy said. "I wasn't talking to you, so leave now." I told the guy. "He's not living and I'm not even sorry for what I'm about to do." She told me leaving me confused. The guy gave Selena a gun, she better not kill me, cause I'll put this in my phone.

"So I am suppose to be scared?" I asked laughing. "We'll yes." She told me, and hit my head with the gun, it hurt like hell. "What the fuck!" I yelled. "And you also deserve this." She told me, and gave me a punch. Then she & the guy picked me up, and brought me inside, I don't remember the rest, cause I felt dizzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~( Hours later, still Justin's POV) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV

I groaned, cause I was getting punched at, I finally woke up, but my face hurt like hell, I was tied in the chair tight, and there was duck tape in my mouth. "Selena get the camera." The guy said, he looked in his 30's I think. He then told Selena to put it on the table.

"Okay now hand me the phone, I need to make a call, Selena you take care of him, and take his tape off." He said, and pointed at me, i just got scared on what he'll do to me, and Selena got the tape off. "Don't worry we won't hurt you, not unless your dad pays back." He told me smirking, wait, what does he mean by that. "And Kenny also take care of him, we don't want him to run away." He told the guy, I'm guessing Kenny.

"Why does my dad have to do with this?!" I screamed, and Selena punched me. "Shut up." Selena told me. "Yeah, and didn't your dad tell you, did he warn you, teach you anything, I guess not, this is gonna be so fun." He told me smirking, and laughed afterwards, and now I'm confuse, what was my dad's secret. The guy, Sel, and Kenny laughed, and I don't even know why. "Now take care of him, I'm leaving." He told them, Selena and Kenny, they nodded, and he left.

Selena & Kenny were talking, and decided to try and take the ropes off, but I couldn't they were tight, oh no. I'm gonna get my mom worried, I need to call her, I tried, tried, and tried, but it was no use, what I'm a gonna do. "You can try, but you can't take them off." Selena said, smirking and laughing. "Your gonna pay for this." I told her. "Really how, cause your trapped." She said, laughing even more.

Have you forgotten I have a mother, and she needs to know that I'm okay, so you need to take me back, or you all get to jail." I said smirking. "How are we gonna get to jail." She asked. "I thought you were smart, but I guess not, you do realize your kidnapping me, that how your send to jail, and second the bad guys always go to jail." I told them. "Your also the bad guy, so your going to jail with us." She told me smirking. "Have you forgotten now I'm the good guy, and now you guys are the bad guys." I told them, smirking.

"Ugh, you win this time, now Kenny take care of him." Selena told Kenny. "Sure." He said, smirking evilly. When Selena left, Kenny came up to me. "Now you can't get away with it." He told me. "I think I can." I told him, and kick him in the balls, he then fell on the floor. "Your gonna pay for this." He told me, still on the floor.

"Hey -why is he on the floor?" Selena asked, pointing at him. "Because I want to." Kenny said, rolling his eyes. "Oh, then never mind, but Justin you get to leave, but if you talk about it, you will get killed, understand." She said, I just nodded, she then took off the rope, and got me by the arm hard. "It's so that you don't leave." She said, holding my arm tighter. "It's not like I'm gonna leave, I don't know these place, anyway." I told her.

"Your right." She said, and let go of my arm. "Ken, come, my dad said you needed to come with me." She told Kenny, he just nodded. "Put this on." Selena told me, handing me a blindfold. "What are these for?" I asked confused. "Your eyes." Kenny told me, in a duh-tone. "He meant something else, and it's so that you don't know how to find this place back." She said. I nodded, and put it on.

"Now hand me your hand." Selena told me. "How if I can't see?" I told her. "Never mind, I'll just get it." She said, and got my hand. She then took me to the car, and she told me to sit, I sat down and she buckled my seatbelt. I heard the door open & close. "Ken are you gonna get in." Selena told Kenny. "Oh right." Kenny said, I heard again the door open & close. She then started the car, I didn't know what happened next, cause I fell asleep.

******************************************

Hey guys sorry for not updating I had homework, and plus my internet doesn't work we'll and sometimes I didn't have internet. If I don't update this weekend it's cause I'm busy practicing, cause I have a test on Monday, just warning you guys, also it takes me a long time for me to think of what to write, but anyway there goes your update. So next time if I don't update, now you know why, but what do you think it's gonna happen next?