Chapter 3

[Third Person Pov]

      Percy awakens briefly when one of the people in Gabe's gang is stitching his chest back together. Cursing under his breath about Gabe going to far this time and something about him dying, before he passes out again from pain and blood lose.

       When he comes around again he back in 'his room' chest still hurting like hell. Then the door opened, Percy still delirious from blood lose. Sees Gabe loom in to his field of vision, mouth moving, but Percy could not make anything out. Then Gabe kicked him into a position to grab his coller, and trust me it hurt to hell and back.
           He started to drag Percy to the torture room, the people in the room looking at Percy with sympathy, but no one was brave enough to stand up to their ruthless boss. Then as Percy's head lolled to the side the door blasted open. Then Percy's finally thought before Gabe stepped and broke his right arm and left leg and he passed out yet again, was 'are they here to save me?'

[Clint/ Halkeye's Pov]

      We, Natasha and I, blasted down the door down. Inside there was a huge commotion, as we came in guns/bow blazing. We agreed to leave some alive, like Gabe Ugliano. Speak of the devil, here he is. I start towards him as Natasha takes care of the thugs in the other room. He runs back into the hallway, I start running after him, I turn down the hallway and the little f_cker is his behind the mangled body of a young boy, this must be the kid. He looks horrible, no unscarred tissue on him besides some of his face. He has sloppy done stitches all down his chest, his right arm and left leg are hanging at the wrong angles from his limp body. He need out of this dump and a lot of TLC. Anyways back to the present. The little f_cker puts a revolver to the kids head. "Put the bow and quiver down, or his brains go everywhere." Gabe Ugliano states with a deadly serious expression. I hesitate, he pulls the hammer back. I drop my bow and quiver. He laughs, and insane sounding thing and spits out "I alway wanted to kill this little sh*t" a gun shot rings  out.

       Gabe drops on top of the kid, something snaps I think the hippo broke the kids other leg. I wince, the thug that shot him from behind says "I always wanted to do that, he tortured little Percy. Everyone loved Sally and loves him, but we couldn't do anything. Poor Percy doesn't talk anymore from the trama. Little thing is so sweet, take care of him. We couldn't." He looks down in shame, than he gingerly picked up the kid, Percy, "can I carry him for you, I'll go willingly." He pleaded. I just nodded, he followed me into the main room where Natasha was waiting. "Gabe's dead, he is coming willingly and the kid is Percy, Gabe tortured him" I informed her. She nodded "The ship is coming to pick us up, and take these" she pointed to the pile of thugs "to jail, is that Sally Jackson's kid?" She asked, the dude next to me nodded and kept whispering sweet nothings to Percy. "Tell that plane to hurry, if they take to much longer the kid won't make it!" I growl out. Just then I heard the sounds of a shield plane landing, we rush outside and rush the kid past the shocked agents. Natasha stays back to direct the shield agents. I rush with the one good, caring thug, to the medic bay. Where doctors take over.

Hello wonderful readers!
Hope you like this chapter, and I have one thing to ask you... should Percy be a water mutant or just a water loving kid? As always ask me anything I will try and answer.
   -Love Lucy