Chapter 5

[Clint/Hawkeye's Pov.]

     I woke up to a warm weight on my chest, I looked down. I saw Percy curled up on my chest. I gentility shook him awake, he mumbled something I couldn't make out and curled tighter into my chest.
      I sighed and said "Come on Percy we have to get you up and ready for the day, and you need some food." At the mention of food he shot up and stared at me its big doe eyes. "Come on," I whisper to him "I bet the have pancakes." He scrambled off of me and started bouncing off the walls, I smiled.
Line break
       Percy ate like he was starved for days which he probably was I realized, as Percy went for his third servings of pancakes.
Line break once again
       Fury called us to his office, all the way there Percy clung to me like a little monkey. When we got to his office there was a bunch of agents there. "What's going on here?" I question while hiding Percy behind my back and backing toward the door. "We are giving Percy to child care." Fury states. "Like hell you are!" I growled.
        Getting into a fighting stance, Percy cowered behind me. Then one of the 12 agents in the room rushed me, I straight out sucker punched him, he was out like a light. The second and third want down in the same way, an elbow to the temple took them out.
         The six rushed me after a small scuffle four had me pined, two had Percy. Five were passed out on the floor from me and surprisingly one from Percy's own doing, seeing how badly he was injured.
        Percy was thrashing around like the devil himself was approaching him which might have been the case, but it was Fury who was approaching him. Fury had a needle in his hand. All of a sudden he jabbed it into Percy's neck it didn't affect Percy.
[Third Person Pov.]
       Eight injections of sedative later Percy just STARTED to look a LITTLE drowsy. At the tenth he whispered "save me Daddy" then he passed out. Clint's struggling increased ten fold, eight more agents were called in to hold him down as Percy was taken into child care.                  After he was off the helicarrier the agents slowly got off Clint.
        He glared at everyone of them then glared at Fury. He turned on his heels and marched toward the door he was almost there when Fury spoke up, " It was for the best Clint. I can't have one of the two top agents going soft." Clint pauses at the drop then spat over his shoulder, "F*k you. You only have one top agent now." Fury sputtered, "Y-you can't quit, you have no skills out side of this." "Your right Fury, I'm not quitting. I'm just not going on any missions." Clint shot back.
         He then disappeared into the vents. He didn't come out of them or talk to anyone for 8 months.
Did you like the twist?!?!
Sorry for making Fury the bad guy but I never really liked him. And thank you all so much for more than seventy views!
Love Lucy