Chapter 7

[Percy Pov.]
[Time Skip 4 Years]

It is four years after Deadpool took me in and trained me. And two years after he took me on one of his 'jobs', it was a success. I am now 16 and am a fighting machine. Three years ago Deadpool got me to have a full conversation, granted I still don't like to talk much but will if I need to.

[Flashback, Three Years Earlier]
I stare at Deadpool, as he gets ready for his next 'job'. The 'job' take out a dangerous mafia group...

I want to go to...

Deadpool thinks it's too dangerous...

I still want to go, I could help...

He refuses...

So I stare at him...

And I have been for a while...

Two days to be exact...

I don't need much sleep...

But he does...

And he can't with me staring at him...

I am so coming with...

Just a little more staring...

"FINE!!!!!!!"

There it is.....*smug smile*

Deadpool runs his hands through his hair. "Could can come with...If you stop STARING AT ME!!!!" I pump my fists in the air and give an ear to ear smile. I get to go with! I start to rush around gathering my things. I look back at Deadpool and his passed out face first on the ground. I sigh, mind you it was so quiet even if anyone was around they wouldn't be able to tell I even made a sound. I guess we will be leaving later than expected...

Oh well at least I can come...

I'm not ashamed of what I did.

Until he wakes up I could go exploring and make friend with the local animals. Every place we have camped at I have made friends with the local wild life. Pool(Deadpool nickname... sorry... not sorry... they form a big brother little brother bond... I would say father son but Clint fills that place... I'll stop stalling now... onwards with the story*yells at top of lungs, while charging towards keyboard*.)  always asks  why I even bother I will probably never see them again. I always, every time, just shrug. Though I do have my reasons, who knows when I may need help and the animals could one day help me, and I just like marking animal friends. Any way off we go exploring!

[Time Skip To When Deadpool Wakes Up]
[Deadpool Pov.]
When I wake up it's night, the kid, Percy he wrote in the dirt to me the other day. Is no where to be seen. I sigh probably 'making friends with the local animals. Why, no one knows why he does it. I look over and a little blue bird is staring at me I stare back and tell it "Could you go get Percy please?" I feel so weird talking to a bird, those it just nodded to me and flew off.
Now what to do with Percy, I'm worried about this latest mission, he is coming with. I'm worried he will be hurt, Yes I know what your thinking *in gasping girly voice* 'Is Deadpool going soft!!!' *in normal voice* NO! I'm not it's just that I feel bad for the kid he still won't let me casually touch him with out him flinching. During practice he is steely, strong, and fearless, but after he when back into his protective shell. I was worried about him, the little bugger has grown on me. And speak of the devil, the howling of wolves is all around me now. I put my hand on my knife though I don't draw it. Percy comes running at what looks like an easy pace, not a bead of sweat on his body. Though if you look around him the wolves are struggling to keep pace with him panting and grunting.

[Time Skip To Mission]
[Deadpool Pov.]

I had told Percy to stay back and guard the exit. Lets just say he wasn't happy...

I got him to stay out of danger though...

I entered the building guns blazing, shoring everyone and everything in my way. There where now only a fourth of the organization, AKA mafia, AKA my targets, left.

Then I ran out of rounds....

So I took out my swords and started chopping everyone and everything in my path to smithereens.

Until.........

one of my swords got stuck.........

in a thick metal pipe..........

In a wall......

Cr*p....

S*t....

Poop....

There goes my other sword....

In a body.....

Lodged in the spine.......

Oh Well time for the knives.....

Lets just say they where shot out of my hands....

And I was knocked out...

With bullets....

And now I am tied down to a chair....

In my underpants....

With no back up....

In comes the main mob boss. I am on deep s*t. The mob boss walks closer to me, with a knife in his hands. He starts in Italian, "I know about you healing factor, though I should let you still feel pain. And know I don't have to worry about killing you!" 'poop this will hurt' I think to myself. I close my eyes and get ready for the pain. It never comes, there is no sound in the room....

Not even the sound of breathing....

I look up and there in the middle of a field of body's is my unofficial apprentice. I stare at him, he walks over cuts my binds and hands me my suit. I take the suit even though I have no idea where he got it from.
"Don't you ever, ever tell me to stay behind, ever again!" His unused voice rasps out, as he wraps me in a rib crushing hug.

[End Of Flashback]
[Percy Pov.]

Ever since that mission Deadpool never left me behind. He also started calling me silent revenge, I liked it and it stuck. I have finished my apprenticeship with Deadpool a year ago. We still join up on missions once in a while, and we will always have each other's back's. My phone, it was a burner, started ring. I looked at the caller ID, speak of the devil, it's Deadpool. I pick up the phone. "Hello! Little grasshopper!" Comes blaring through the phone, Deadpool being Deadpool. "...." "Hey, I'm with the Avengers right now and they don't believe I had an apprentice who is like a brother. Mind stoping by?" He says cheerily into the phone. "Sure be there in a little." I respond in a flat voice. I hang up and smile to myself, why not? This could be interesting.

Sorry everyone for the slow update. I had no ideas and finally my sister forced me to write because she really wanted to know what happens next. And if She does you guys and gals probably do to, well I hope you enjoyed!

Love Lucy