Chapter 8

[Timeskip After Call]
[Deadpool Pov.]
As I hung up I turned to the avengers, they looked at me expectingly, "He will be here soon!" I exclaim.
"Why is 'he'?" Black widow questions suspiciously.
"You'll see!" I teasingly reply. She grits her teeth, as we when back to our movie.(Jason Born, oh hi it's Deadpool!)(A/N sorry he force we to!)
I knew that since I asked him to show up and prove his existence. And since he was of corse he was my adopted younger brother he had to make an entrance...

Maybe.....

Hopefully...

We finished the movie and I started to worry because Percy wasn't here yet. At least he wasn't until the lights were turned on and I saw a shadow was cast over me. I quickly looked up to see Percy with his eyes glued to the screen, shoving pop corn in his mouth due to his mask being pulled up. "Why hello there, you could have told me you were here." I say happily over joyed he was here. The avengers whipped around to see who I was talking to. Percy just patted my head in a comforting matter, I snorted out a laugh at the antics of my brother . "Silent Revenge..." Natasha hissed out, she pulls her guns and Clint follows suit. Percy waves at both of them without looking, a  smirk on his face. I know that smirk, I grin,"What did you do?" excitement showing in my voice. He reached behind the sofa and grabbed a sack, he dumped the sack out on the couch. Out poured all the weapons Natasha and Clint own.

The two assassins fired at Percy, but instead of bullets out of the guns came a shower of flower petals. The guns them started playing a certain Disney song that everyone knows and loves, 'Let It Go'. That was all it was all it took for me as I crashed to the ground howling with laughter, Percy fall beside me after a few seconds, filled with silent laughter.
Clint and Natasha were seething.

It was a good day...

Then Percy looked at Clint who's face was contorted in fury. Percy froze then curled into a tiny little ball on the floor. "Sh*t, he's having a flashback!" I yell. Percy whimpers and curls in impossibly tighter, I look to the avengers and see them all frozen in there own shock. As I turn back to Percy I only see a massive glob of fur covering him. Clint took a step forward and all the raccoons in unison looked at him and hissed, then they snuggled back up to Percy comforting him.
I look to the avengers once again and analyze their expressions. Tony looks horrified about the whimpering kid and all the raccoons in his building. Steve looks worried about Percy. Thor looked sad, he know a terrifying flashback when he sees one. Natasha looks like she is trying to solve a complicated puzzle. And Clint looks horrified and like he was taking a really big dump.

I sighed know that Percy wouldn't come out of this until morning at the least. The worst part was I had no idea what his flashbacks were about and I also knew that I can't help him at all. All the people in the room look at me at the same time. I put my hand up in surrender,"I have no idea about his past."

Sorry about the slow updates! It was PARCC week and I kept putting it off and getting sidetracked but oh well! Hope all you lovely human beings enjoyed it! Write you soon!
Love Lucy