Chapter 9

[Deadpool Pov.]
[The Next Day]

I managed to dodged all of the Avengers questions last night, how I don't know. But I'm starting to get worried, it's 3:00 PM the day after he started the flashback and Percy is still in the past. Only one of his other flashbacks has lasted this long. It was soon after he came to me...

[Flashback, One Month After Percy Went To Deadpool]

I had woken up earlier than usual today for some reason. I walked into Percy's tent without knocking going to wake him up early for training. But I froze right as I stepped into the tiny tent. Percy didn't have a shirt on...

His back was covered in scars...

No skin left untouched by injuries...

I gasped....

He whipped around as I yelled out, "What The HELL happened to you?!?!?"

His eye grew to the size of dinner plates, then rolled up into his head as he passed out. I ran forwards and caught him...

He didn't wake up for a while....

Three days to be exact...

I have never seen Percy without clothes on ever again...

[End Of Flashback]

I sighed and started to turn away from the pile of purring raccoons. When I caught a glimpse of something in the shadows by Percy and the ever present raccoons. A kid around 17 appeared from the shadows, he was in all a black ninja suit, his hair was straight and jet black, his skin was a pale olive shade, and his eyes were such a dark brown they looked black.
His dark eyes flicked to me then back to Percy, fixating on the boy cover with furry bodies. I know him, he is the mercenary that goes by the name of Hell Hound. His services we expensive and hard to get, a lot of people go looking for him and get turned down or never find him. Thought rumor is that he has minions everywhere, the tale goes that if you whisper you request into any dark alley on a dark night, he will eventually get your request and decide if he wants to contact you. The question was though why was he here.
I move my hands towards my swords and start building a growl deep in my throat. Hell Hound's eyes snap to me, and he raises his hands in surrender. "I mean no harm." His smooth as honey voice filling the room with warm. I narrow my eyes at him, yeah right! He looks back at Percy. Through the night Percy hasn't stopped letting out soft whimpers, but now he quiets and whines. Hell Hound rumbles in a comforting way, and Percy calms even more. The Hound's voice rings through again in the peace, "He is the reason I was drawn here. He is one of my kind." I relax even more Percy once told me that he figured out that he isn't exactly human, he didn't know what he was but he know he wasn't like everyone else. But, no one else knew this meaning this guy is trustworthy...

Maybe...

Always! I remove my hands from my swords and asked, "What sector and title?" He looked at me startled, but answers anyway, "prince of the Undead." Huh, interesting, I point to a peaceful Percy that the prince was trying to inch towards, "This is Silent revenge," his eyes widened slightly at the name, " his sector is Ocean, and his title is Prince of the waves." I knew this because he went to check out a pull in his gut that lead him to the sea. There was still another question I had to ask though...

"What is you status?" I inquired
"Dom." he replied
"His a Sub." I motion to Percy.
The Prince still looked unsure of himself, so I quietly motioned to Percy,"Go to your Mate."
"H-How do you know?!?" He asked jaw on the floor.
"One you were drawn to him when he was in need, Two he quieted down at the sound of your voice got him to quiet down he never is quiet durning a flashback, and Three you care about him." I finish as I walk off the floor they were on, leaving the two mates alone together.

Hello lovely people sorry about the slow update! *insert bad excuse here*

Anyways I have a question for all of you!

Who are your favorite bands?

And

What are your favorite songs?

Well I'll tell you mine!

Favorite bands:
My Chemical Romance
Green Day
Rise Against
Three Days Grace
Breaking Benjamin

Favorite songs:
My Chemical Romance- Mama, Teenagers, Nanananananan, and many more!
Green Day- American Idiot, Revolution Radio, Say Goodbye, Bang Bang, most of the American idiot album, and most of the Revolution Radio album!
Rise Against- Savior, most of their songs!
Three Days Grace- most of their songs!

I am a huge punk/ alternative rock person! And just a plain music junky!

Goodbye! I will try to update as much as possible but I was out of country over spring break so...

I will try to update more often!

Love,
Lucy