Chapter 6

[time skip two years later]
[Percy Pov.]
I-I-I can't take it any more! I'm going! This stupid orphanage. Why am I still here you ask? Well that question has a simple answer, no one wants an abused kid who is afraid of them, no one wants a kid who doesn't talk to them, and NO ONE wants a kid who is as f*ck up as me.

I have to go. In five years I have yet to make a friend in this place. I am constantly bullied physically and mentally. Coming in sedated, covered in bandages, and scars didn't help my case. And not talking makes the other kids accuse me of seeking attention, don't they see i just want to hid in the background. So at ten years old my choices were to either run away and maybe see bow guy again who in the short time I have known him felt like safety and a like a dad. Or end my own existence on this planet and maybe see my mom again. After lots of deliberating I chose to run away. So off I go with my back pack filled with things I will need, a memory of my mom smiling at me, and a memory of the closest one I had to a dad.

[time skip two years later]

[Percy Pov.]

I some how found my way to Acadia national park in Main about six months after running away from that orphanage in New York. I have been living here for about a year and a half, at least I think, living without human contact has its ups and down. Winters are hard but as the animals that live here survive I found a way to survive as well. I am more animal than human now.

I have run with the wolves, hunted with the foxes, gathered with the squirrels, become creative with the raccoons. I have wandered silently with the deer, and I have slept with the bears. Each animal has taught me many things, I have become family with them all. If one is sick it comes and finds me. I speak with the forest and it speaks with me. Along the way I have found out I have a vast control over water. I live a peaceful existence here, but I know how have defend my home and families.

At this moment my wolf pack runs up, breaking me out of my head. I wiggle in the traditional greeting, they want me to run under the moon with them to a weird site they have found with the help of the deer. I agree to come and we run, the wind nipping at my heels I join the howl with one of my own. All to soon we are at the site, it's a camp site. We circle it yipping, barking and howling. Out of the one tent comes a male in a red and black suit, he looks funny. He grabs one of the gun at this side, and starts waving it wildly around the cleaning, "Come out, Come out , Where ever you are!' he cackles wildly. the alpha of the wolf pack comes up to me and communicates to me that it is time I rejoined society. I nod somberly, the wool pack comes up and brushes good-bye. They howl 'so long' as the run back home I howl 'see you again my family' in reply, I get more yips and howls in return. The man in the clearing looks confused. Now how do I go about this without being shot?

[Deadpool Pov.]

I was awakened to howls, yips, and barks,'uh oh' I thought wolves. I come out of my tent waving around my gun trying to ward them off. But, not one of the wolves approached, instead it sounded like they were leaving... and saying good-bye to one. Wait... what am I thinking? I need more sleep. I walk back into my tent, put away my guns, and fall asleep, again.

[time skip the morning]

I walk up an everything is like normal, I must have dreamed up last night. I walk out of my tent, stretch and look around my little clearing. Everything seems fi- WAIT WHAT IS THAT!?!? At the edge of the woods is a little figure I slide my guns out of there holsters, and walk towards it. Right as I step into the woods the figure's eyes shoot open and fix on me. I pause, it's a little kid. He puts his hands up in a 'I surrender motion' and slowly stands, almost if not to startle me.

It's a boy. His eyes stay trained on my guns that I have out. I put them away," Well hello there little one. What are you doing out here all alone... " I trail off. How would a kid like this get out here. I look over him again. His clothes were dirty and torn, not to mention too small, but it was not that, that held my attention, it was the wolf hair that seemed to be clinging to him. "Your the kid that runs with the animals aren't you." I question. I had heard about a kid who lives up in Acadia national park all alone. When he is sited he alway with a group of animals. after each siting they send up a search part to look for him, but they never find any traces of him, he has been the ghost of this pack for about two years. But, why is he here with me?

Thank you all for almost one hundred and fifty views on this story!! Sorry for the slow update. Hey if you like this story check out my other story How Will This Work. Thank Again for all the reads!

Love Lucy