6.

A/N: YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! MY GOAL WAS BEATEN IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!<3

Demi POV:

Kayla looks so skinny. Skinnier than the last time I saw her. I shouldn't run into conclusions though, she probably just has been working out more.

Kayla POV:

Something was off about Demi, maybe she was getting suspicious. I'll just eat more, and purge later.

The drive home was silent. We finally reached the house, where my mom was with my report card. I gulped as Demi carried me in. Maybe I'm warming up to Demi? What? How could I?

*Flashback**TRIGGER WARNING*

Demi and I used to be the best sisters in the world until one night I saw her at her weakest point. She was in her bathroom sitting on the tiles and was twirling a blade in her hand. She already had made quite a few cuts. I was about 9 when I saw this. Being me, asked why she had so much blood coming out.

"It helps", she replied.

"With what?"

"The pain."

She proceeded to tell me to leave but I wouldn't. I didn't want to see her in so much pain.

Before I knew it, she had gotten so angry and I felt something go across my face. She slapped me. I couldn't believe it. She told me to not tell anyone.

I ran out and cried myself to sleep that night. For the next 4 months as well. Eventually, my parents found out and sent her to rehab. But they never knew about her slapping me, or the nightmares.  I understand that she was mentally ill, but she never apologized. Not once. Nobody knows about this, and it haunts me in my sleep. I still get nightmares about this same day.

*End of flashback*

I was shaking just from remembering it.

To add more anxiety, my mom started to rip open my report card.

She gave me an unsure look, that turned into a bright smile, and hugged me. She handed me my report card and I saw that I had gotten straight A's! I was pretty happy with myself. But with that comes the bullies, who see it as an opportunity to tease me.

A/N:

NEXT UPDATE:

250 READS & 40 VOTES

REMEMBER YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.

STAY STRONG.

Twitter: @suggxballinger

Instagram: @suggthemonkey