11.

Demi POV:

"I forgive you as well."
Those were the five words that came out of my mouth, produced by my vocal chords, and into the air.
I realized that I would never hurt her again. I made a promise to myself as well. I didn't want to see her hurt again. And if I saw her hurt again, I better hope I wasn't the cause of it.

Kayla POV:

She forgave me.
It was a success.
Dallas was right.
I gave her a chance.
We started to envelop ourselves together into a hug.
I had my sister back. And I already had given her my full trust. Strange what I few words can mean. Right?
But it was my mission for her not to find out about any of my cuts, or my eating habits, and worst of all. The bullies.
We had a heartfelt conversation but it ended abruptly when I realized I had to meet with Kyle and Liz.
I told Demi I had to meet with them and promised to catch up later on in the day.
I ran to Starbucks as fast as I could, and when I got there I realized I was early. 5 minutes early.
I sat down got a table and looked on my phone.
Coincidently, my phone pinged at the exact moment I pressed the home button.
It was December on Twitter. She said that she was in Dallas, Texas for the weekend. Everyone in the fandom knew I was from here.
She asked me if we wanted to meet up, then told me it would be the first time anyone would actually see her face to face, from the fandom.
I wanted to make sure she was okay with this. I told her to not rush it and tell me tomorrow morning if she really wanted to take the giant leap.
Once I hit the send button I saw Kyle and Liz walking in. They persuaded me to get a muffin even though I argued I had already eaten.
Which was true.
Weirdly, after talking to Demi I felt happy. Maybe this was all the rage her Lovatics were always talking about.

Demi POV:
Kayla was out for the day with her friends and Maddie was at Ariel, so I decided I would talk to Dallas.
We never really had sister time anymore.
I was either in L.A., or on tour, and when I was home, Dallas was working or out with Rob.
We both had busy schedules, and sometimes we could accommodate. But most of the time we sadly couldn't.
I went next door from my room and walked right in.
Dallas and I never knocked on each other's doors. We were the closest siblings in the family, even though we hung out the least. When I wasn't in Texas we FaceTimed once a week and texted almost every night.
When I walked in, I saw something I never wanted to see.
At least not this early.
Dallas had a box of pregnancy tests in her hands.
"It's not what it looks like, " she said before I had a chance to say anything.
Although my gaze must've already given it away.

A/N:
Flip. I wonder what's going to happen with Demi and Dallas:)
I hope you really enjoyed this chapter:)
If you want to bug me to update, tweet me. I check Twitter pretty often.
900 READS TIL NEXT CHAPTER.
Twitter: : @suggxballinger
Instagram: : @suggthemonkey
REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.
STAY STRONG. ILY.
xxJ