10.

Kayla POV:

I needed to face my fear of forgiving.

I had to face Demi and forgive her.

I was ready.

~~AFTER BREAKFAST~~

I got Dallas to carry me upstairs because it was a Saturday and she wasn't working so I took advantage of it.  As we approached Demi's room I told her to put me down and told her that I could handle it myself.
She whispered in my ear, telling me that I could do it.
Damn. She's a great older sister. And maybe Demi would be too if I just gave her that one chance.
I knocked on the door with so much anticipation. Adrenaline was rushing through my body.

Demi POV:
I heard a knock on my door while I was writing a song.
It was about my relationship with Kayla.
I sprung to open the door, and when I did, I saw Kayla standing there.
She told me we needed to talk. I agreed and nodded my head.
I led her into my room and motioned for her to sit on my bed. She looked so nervous. Her face was pale, her knuckles were white, and she had this look on her face like she was about to puke from being so nervous.
She started talking almost immediately.

Kayla POV:

I just wanted to get this over with.
I sat on Demi's bed and told her that I loved her endlessly. I tried to explain that I was hurt from her actions before, but I had let all my past grudges go, and I was giving her my trust.
On the other hand, I explained that if she broke me again, it would take years to forgive her, and maybe I would never actually.
At any moment Demi was about to open her mouth, I counteracted.
Telling her somewhat relevant things. Like telling her I was really busy lately, or that I as on the basketball team.  Simple things like that.
But after a few minutes of me rambling, I decided I should let her talk and let fate decide what would happen.

Demi POV:
Once Kayla was finally done with her rambling, I thought to myself.
I understood where she was coming from. I didn't realize I hurt her so much though.
I assumed it was just anger for me, but I had figured I broke her heart.
If only I wasn't so careless when I was younger. I hate to say it but the old me shaped me into who I am today. Back to Kayla though, I saw a path of forgetting everything that happened in the past few years, but I was doubting myself.
If I happened to be careless again, would I just hurt her more and jeopardize myself?
Or if I hurt her now, would she be better in the long run without me.
It was all up to 5 words.
'I forgive you as well.'
And the only thing holding me back was myself.

A/N:
I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I spent 7 hours today working on a group project and am really tired, but writing comes first.
Remember to vote, comment and share this story with your friends.
If you want to bug me to update, tweet me on Twitter:)
Twitter: @suggxballinger
Instagram: @suggthemonkey
REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.
STAY STRONG.
800 READS AND 2 COMMENTS TIL NEXT CHAPTER
xxJ