13.

Dallas POV:

I was pregnant.

This would change my life forever.

Demi looked at me for the answer.

I stuttered at her saying, "I-m pr-eg-nant".

She looked at me and congratulated me.

I started to cry happy tears.  I was going to be a mom myself.

This kid was going to be my pride and my possession.

I just hoped, with all my might, that Rob would think alike.

Demi POV:

I'm going to be an aunt!

I'm not even going to dare doubt Dallas!

She's independent and is going to be such a great mother. And damn am I going to spoil that kid.

Now Dallas still has to tell Rob, Maddie, Kayla, Mom, and Dad.

Kayla POV:

I got back home from being with Liz and Kyle, but it was extensively quiet. Something was going on, and I wanted to find out what.

Demi and Dallas were rushing to get out of the door to pick up Maddie on time from ariel. They grabbed me along and locked up.

Traffic was a problem, and the cars were bumper to bumper. Luckily, the accident was already being dealt with when we got out of the house, so we were only 20 minutes late.

Maddie surprisingly wasn't mad and she was holding an ice cream cone.

She jumped in the car and we started to drive back. Demi turned up the radio and we started to jam out.

About halfway through, the music suddenly stopped. Dallas started to talk.

"I have something to tell you guys. You can choose to support me or not. But I rather that you would support me. I'm pregnant."

The first thing I did was form a curved line with my mouth, and then shout " Maddie, you and I are going to be aunts!" "Congrats!", I yelled at Dallas.

Maddie had a similar reaction. But instead of forming a smile, she let out a high pitched scream.

Dallas POV:

That went better than I expected.

Now there were only two more hurdles to jump.

I had to tell mom, dad, and Rob.

Oh, Rob. What would he say?

The best thing to do would be to tell him face to face.

I quickly composed a text message, asking if he wanted to hang out tomorrow because I had something to tell him.

Would he support me?

A/N:

I think I may start updating every weekend. How does that sound?

On the other hand, what will happen with Dianna, Eddie and Rob?

Stalk me:

Twitter: @suggxballinger

Instagram: @suggthemonkey

xxJ