Chapter 2

Bailey pov

I'm with tati, kaycee, and gabe rn at the canteen. And we still eating our breakfast and waiting for the rest of the squad for coming. Why boogie took so long ?? I need to tell her something. If you want to know, today I'm just be an early bird. Usually is not my job to be an early bird, that's tati job btw. She is a morning people. You know what? I don't know why? I came to school so freaking early maybe I'm just miss going to school. I know, it sounds weird because hello??! this idiot is miss going to fucking school!! And I'm not really feeling to stay at home today. Sometimes I just wants to go far away from home just for a moment. You know family problem's. When I'm at school and meet my best friends of course especially the squad, for a moment I can forget all of my fucking problem an at least I can be happy person too. when I'm feeling down, they are always be there for me, and always beside me. Gladly I have a best friends like them, they are really precious for me. 

Me: "btw, why people always put a slice of tomato in their sandwich??" I said "that disgusting"
T (tati): "sandwich it's not a sandwich without a slice of tomato, bails" she smiled with her cutest smile. Typically tati.
Me: "but why tati, why?" I said
Ka (kayce): "maybe, because you don't like the tomato or that thing , bails" she said laughed.
Me: "ah I almost forgot 'bout that. Thanks kaycee for make me remember" I said hugged her.
G (gabe) : "very funny bails" he laughed
Me: "I know it, you want it?? " I taking out the tomato's.

We talking all and a lot about stuff then josh and will had just coming.

J: "wassup fellas! How's your holiday ??" he said taking a seat.
W: " are you guys miss me?"
G: "not really, we just meet yesterday will, em maybe tati" he glared at tati

Where that word coming from. What the, I though gabe have a feeling for tati. I knew it because boogie tell me about gabe have a crush on tati. Maybe he is just pretending.  Sometimes, Gabe will always share his feeling or whatever that's bothering him or happened to him, he is always tells boogie. But boogie did same too, but she always tell me first before gabe. I don't know why? Maybe  since they are think that they are like a  twins. why an earth he is not tells to the boys but why boogie? . I still confusing with that. Maybe because they are knew each others since they were kids. And if gabe  told the boys, and with the big mouth of them you know they will tease him in the fucking single day. I know, gabe already told her not to tell the squad but she can't keep it for herself then she decided to tell me. she always share anything to me, you know what she is like my sister from another mother for me. She is the one who always have my back, she always be there for me when I need someone to talk. And the other thing is she want to makes tati and gabe be a couple. And I agree with herActually I can see gabe and tati is have the same feeling each other but the problem is they won't admit it.

Me: "are you sure, gaby baby?" I said teasing him
G : "what? em maybe yes maybe not really. What do you think?" he said with his nervous face
T: "can you do me a favor, gabe?" she said with her attitude
G: "since last I checked you are still one of my best friend, yes of course, I would"
T: "please, shut your mouth that would be better thank you" she said sarcasm look at gabe then look away
G: "how I can shut my mouth when I still eating my delicious sandwich, Ms. Mcquay?"
T: "And why I must thinking of that? That your problem not mine, Mr. De Guzman" she said give a death stare to gabe.
Me:  "okay they start again" I sign
J : "and the most important thing is, I think it would be better if both of you can shut the fuck up of your mouth" josh said look at both gabe and tati
Ka: "why both of you not just go for a date? " she said smirked on us
G/T:  "NEVER BITCH!!" they yell together
W : " watch  your language kids. We are already at school" he said like he is the older one in the squad. I just smiled Ka:  "yesterday you two acting like  love birds then the other day you two acting like in friend zone and right now you two always fighting lately maybe if both of you go out or take a quality time alone, will be more peacefully in this damn school"  she said then laughed
T: "you wish kaycee" she said sarcasm
Ka: "that's my wish every days tats, for Gati happening , don't worry" she smirked
T: "whatever" she blushing

Wait.. I see tatss I see it My tati is blushing. 😂😄

Ka: "I know you love me" she hugged tati
Me : " come on guys, it's still the first day of school just makes this day become a funny day!"
T : " it's already funny day, bails "
Ka : " will, you are not gonna order for your breakfast ?"
W : "yes, I will em I think I know what you will gonna say"
Ka : "I'm blessing if you can read my mind, I need more milk btw"
W : "okay, wait a minute I will order then, josh need anything?"
J: "nah My tummy still full with baiken, I mean bacon" he smiled
Me : " really josh? Still with that jokes ?" I rolled my eyes "why they took so long? The  Bell almost ringing" I said Ka : " yes, why percy doesn't come yet? btw I haven't done with my history homework. Are you guys already done with the homework?"
J : "I have no idea to answer that question, please don't ask me"
G: "Me too, don't ask me if it about homework because you already asked to wrong person"
Me : "Mr.Bryan has a homework? What the.. it's still day one of school, he already have ones? Omg I don't remember that he has a homework for us? Thanks kaycee you save My life again"
T: " You need to have a remembral.bails " she said "it would be help you"
Ka: " but you know tati, if bailey have one trust me she will not remember what she already forgotten" she said laughed
T: "why you suddenly looking for percy, kaycee?" She said with smirk on her face
Ka: " because, I want to copy his homework. I already ask him this morning, he said he had done with the freaking question. And he is pretty smart too"
Me : " he saving our life" saying with singing
G: " God blessing you percy"

Percy pov

I think she trying to hide something, I guess. But like what a something or that thing ?? If she tried to hide her feeling for sean, for me it's not worked anymore. Why am I saying that. Oh gosh, from her act when she close to sean, her way when staring at sean, and when she bla bla bla. Birds are flying high, will know tho. It's obviously.

Me: "if you still acting like that, sean will know dumbass"
Bo: " knowing about what dumbass?!"
Me: "of course about your feeling for him"
Bo: " excuse me young man I haven't feeling for him" she said with fake smile on her face
Me: " I can play with that fake smile too" fake smile "don't try to lie to me young Lady. It's obviously " I said whisper to her
Bo: " gosh! I'm not lying to you!" She said shyly

Boogie pov

What the hell! How could he know? It is that obviously? Oh My lord help me,. Yes he is right.  I do have a feeling for him. I just told that I already have a feeling for sean to bailey and who else? I thought gabe. What the, maybe it's gabe told to him. Don't you dare gabe. When I meet you I will punched your damn face. Or maybe bailey? That's impossible, I trust her. She will never told to anyone because I told her to keep it secret and not to tell the squad. I means not to tell yet..

Pe: "why are you daydreaming? Oh My god.. are you thinking of sean?"
Me: "what?! not gonna happen"
Pe: "then what?"
Me: "please just shut up, percy!"
Pe: "Or what?"
Me: "try me"

Percy running to sean. If he really told that I will murdered him. Trust me. I promise. He really annoy me rn. I Must catch him before he told sean.

Me: "what the hell! Percy! Come back!"

I trying to catching him and block his mouth with my hand again.

Pe: "seaan!seaan!"
Me: "ahaa gotchaa! You lose,.loser!!" I block his mouth with my hand
Pe : "absjdksksidssak"
S : "what the hell are you doing" he said confused
Me : "he just trying to tell you that he.. em he... that he need to used bathroom yas yas bathroom" I said awkwardly
S : "you just trying to kill him, I guess" Me : "are you need a company percy? Oh ya I think, you don't mind if I accompany you"
S: "You guys so weird"
Me: "well thank you, lewser. Okay we must to leave see you in class! Bye"

Then I bring percy to the restroom. I need to talk to him.

To be continued 💗