Chapter 10 "Dance Class"

Tati Pov

Well, finally the school and stuff is already done. Glad I still have a two hours to cuddling with my favorite bed at home before going to matt dance class.

I drive along with kaycee since she still sleep over at my house. You know, her parent's have a trip job to London and her decided to stay at my home. Actually just her daddy but her mom accompany him.So, that's why she stay over at my house. I am driving the car and she sit on the passenger seat. Beside me..

"what do you want for dinner, kay??" I ask her. She looks so busy with her phone.
"emm. I dunno how 'bout you?" she answered but her eyes still sticking on her phone. Actually, what did she watch on her phone. Why she so serious playing with her phone.

"how about subway?" I said while still focusing on the road.

"same as you,then" she said while lock her phone then looking outside from the window car.

"what happen to you? You are really look weird lately" I said looking at her.

"why you stoping the car? You can killed us dummy!" she said

"Don't be silly! It's traffic, look" I said pointing to the traffic on the road. She just giggle like an idiot.

"ow I'm sorry"

"don't ignore me, what happen kay? just be honest. I know if there something bothering you.." she cut my sentence before I finished.

"nothing happen tats, I just feeling lil bit tired and starving rn" she turn around looking out the window again.

"don't ignore me again kay, you know I have been your best friend like one thousand years. I already know your habit" I said to her.

Well the traffic turn green again. I start to driving again. We are not really talking each other while on the way. She just become quite and like not her self. I wondering why?

After we got home. I parked the car in front of the garage. Then she got out of the car without saying a single word. I just sighed to my self, still wondering what happen.

She going upstairs, of course she going to my room. Maybe she wants to take a shower first. When I go inside, this home really feel peacefully. Where the occupants of this house? they went without telling me, no calls, no message, great. Home alone again, wait no, kaycee still stay over. At least someone is with me. I going to the kitchen to take some water, then I found a note taped to the refrigerator door maybe from my mom.

"what?" I said with my facepalm.

"get dressed dummy. We will late for the dance classes." she said then pushing me to the bathroom.

"relax dude! Why you suddenly become so excited kike that?! We still have like one and half hours, just get your ass rest first" I said to her, then I go to my bed. I really need to rest my back for awhile. She join me, she lay down beside me. We both just staring at the ceiling. Comes of nowhere her mouth finally move.

"tats, what should I do? I felt happy but on the other side I was afraid of losing again" she said and then sat on the bed.

Finally, I know she will talking about the reason that bothering her. I never force her to talking to me. Just be patient and wait for her to talking. Then I looked at her.

"what do you mean? Losing of what?" I said still lay on the bed.

"losing him again?" she said looked at me.